Votes: 4 22.2%
  • some but goes away with some nolva:

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • sensitivity remains:

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
L

"Lil boy"

ok ,, I have run 2 cycles of test and had GREAT results. but here is the question. within a few days of shooting my first shot I get nipple sensitivity. I always have nolva on hand,,, but no matter what the sensitivity lasts the entire cycle. the growth stays right around a pea size and goes away completely when I’m done with my PCT. is this the norm? how many guys are sensative throughout their cycle?

iu have that... i took nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg/day ed and it helped but it's still sensitive as hell and there is still a little lump...

My nips are sensitive throughout my cycles and I take nolvadex throughout. I do not get any lumps or swelling though. If you have a pea sized growth that is hard, that is gyno.

Lil boy said:
ok ,, I have run 2 cycles of test and had GREAT results. but here is the question. within a few days of shooting my first shot I get nipple sensitivity. I always have nolva on hand,,, but no matter what the sensitivity lasts the entire cycle. the growth stays right around a pea size and goes away completely when I*m done with my PCT. is this the norm? how many guys are sensative throughout their cycle?
Did the cycles include any progestins such as deca or tren?

mranak said:
Did the cycles include any progestins such as deca or tren?

both of them had Deca !!! to the tune af about 500mg a week.

the Lion said:
get som letrozole it will reverse the gyno

Not true. That will only reverse effects from test or test-like hormones. Deca is another beast, and Letrozole, Anastrazole, Clomid, Nolvadex, etc will have NO effect. Drop the deca.

SJ

that is true... the first time I took deca that happen I just dropped it and it went away also took b6 about 800 mg a day in three doses seemed to help quit a bit.

not to hijack but, what if you were to take deca at a lower dose ? see if the gyno subsides and maybe you can have your cake and eat it too.

With progestins like deca or tren an running nolva you only are holding the gyno! but you'll need some bromo or cerbegoline to lower the prolactin levels!

Letro may reverse it, but personally i give a doubt discount about this, but a lot of guys are willing for it! Although killing estrogen will kill your libido too!

my nipples are always senestive, anda lways have been, I just feel for lumps.

For me a good sign of gyno is intense burning pain around the nipple area.. You know it..

my whole chest hurts...but that's probably cause i keep shooting into my chest

Back