Is this pic real?

It's real, but the effect is exaggerated because it was shot up close with a wide-angle lens, which affects the perspective you see.

Mr. dB said:
It's real, but the effect is exaggerated because it was shot up close with a wide-angle lens, which affects the perspective you see.

I don't know as much about cameras as you, but that looks much more like trick with a camera than photoshop.

Dlove said:
I think it's real. I also think a back that thick is not attractive to girls.

do u work out to get laid or for personal satisfaction? I wish my back looked like that...if a bitch dont like me then she can go get fucked... :flipoffha

Dlove said:
I think it's real. I also think a back that thick is not attractive to girls.

if your back was that size and a girl didnt like it i would just say fuck um who cairs what they have to say

legz said:
do u work out to get laid or for personal satisfaction? I wish my back looked like that...if a bitch dont like me then she can go get fucked... :flipoffha
It seems that the biggest guys are too in love with themselves to care what anyone else thinks, eh?

I'd much rather have a girl and be attractive than have a back so wide i couldn't fit through a door and couldnt get laid.

Shit a real man can get laid no matter what he looks like, the dudes who get most pussy have no teeth and a big gold chain(which is fake), if you've got game then it doesn't matter what you look like your already sold.

legz said:
do u work out to get laid or for personal satisfaction? I wish my back looked like that...if a bitch dont like me then she can go get fucked... :flipoffha[/QUOTE

Well now I guess both but ive had a girlfriend and she's seen me at my best and worst and were stickin together for a while. When Im single I definitely workout to get laid. I try to get in shape cause chics like it. Real hot girls though however do not like guy's that loo like that trust me. They think people like coleman cutler yates etc. are too big and are repulsed. It takes a certain kinda chic to be with guy's like that.

fake for sure...i use photoshop all the time, look at the right side...the pic is distorted, and the back of his forearm is cropped so you can see the weird black line on it...take a look.

Back