IS THIS you? I hope not.

Same phenomenon you see on american idol and other singing shows. You gotta beleive these guys are doing it for the attention.

theres a guy at my gym who could be his twin, he saw my picture in the paper once or twice for baseball and now he thinks he's my best friend.

This guy is def. serious. Reminds me just like the other guy. Steve thinks hes a body builder, the guy at my gym told me he just made a million dollars in a movie and hes going to buy a baseball team and sign me to a big deal, They're both way too SLOW.

Hahaha I have the exact same guy at my gym.. a complete retard that is on juice and doesnt even progress a single lbs. But he gives advices to everybody and about everything..

Hahaha I have the exact same guy at my gym.. a complete retard that is on juice and doesnt even progress a single lbs. But he gives advices to everybody and about everything..

some people are not as fortunat as us.
i REALY HATE the word retard when its used like that! :splat:

A guy like this was recently banned from my gym. He looks like a worn out alcoholic and thinks he's the worlds best bodybuilder with the power of a champion powerlifter. He put 225 pounds on the bar for squats, lifted off took a step back, dropped his ass about an inch, but couldn't take the weight so he just ran out from underneath it. The weight almost fell on a chick doing concentration curls, he was banned immediately. This was after several warnings from gym owners and fellow lifters. These people are hazardous to themselves and those surrounding them!

these are retards... you have choice, animal or human grade LOL

Das ist ein "attardé" tell the frensh

no no, "il est un mongol" sometnig like that

Last edited:
OMG! This guy has to have broken out of a institution. Jesus seriously did someone put him up to that!
Funny mice find!

Back