IS THIS you? I hope not.

he's a leader not a follower... nobody tells him what to do,he's gonna revolutionize the game!!!!!

its sad you're making fun of a guy who has obvious mental issues.

the video is sickening. the fuck who filmed this knew that he was dealing with a guy who had a minor to moderate form of mental illness.

theres a special place in hell reserved for people who make fun of those who don't have the god given ability to be "normal". its amazing to me the amount of people out there who have no fucking souls.

its sad you're making fun of a guy who has obvious mental issues.

the video is sickening. the fuck who filmed this knew that he was dealing with a guy who had a minor to moderate form of mental illness.

theres a special place in hell reserved for people who make fun of those who don't have the god given ability to be "normal". its amazing to me the amount of people out there who have no fucking souls.

That said, what do you think should be done - if anything - to prevent obviously minor to moderately mentally ill people from being put in such a position (e.g. on a stage in front of a huge crowd of people in posing trunks), where they're subjected to crude bigotry?

honestly i think its a non-issue. if he really wants to compete then he should be able to.

you simply should not be allowed to keep people from participating based on their given abilities. were talking about the base level of competition. you could liken it to peewee football. there will be some kids that are amazing and some aren't, some of those will be mentally handicapped. they aren't making a mockery of football are they?

if he truly enjoys it and it makes him happy then thats what should matter. people who are making fun of him are uncomfortable with their own shortcomings and need to grow the fuck up.

as for the jackasses who make up the dancing routines and shit that are REALLY making a mockery of bodybuilding, IMO that should be banned.

honestly it comes down to respect for the sport and respect for competitors, those who have it i don't see any reason why they can't compete.

not angry at your response, but theres nothing to be done about this. i'm just saying its sad that what people take out of this video is a big old laugh and an "i'm glad I'm not a clueless as this guy" when it was clearly a video made in bad taste about a mentally challenged middle aged man.

not angry at your response, but theres nothing to be done about this. i'm just saying its sad that what people take out of this video is a big old laugh and an "i'm glad I'm not a clueless as this guy" when it was clearly a video made in bad taste about a mentally challenged middle aged man.

I couldn't agree more. Ultimately we're the ones posting to a forum about it...while he's enjoying bodybuilding...joke's on us. I was just interested in your opinion.

I also agree about the mentally competent 'showboaters'...keep that shit off the stage and have respect for the sport.

I didnt know he had mental issues

I apologize i really didn't mean to rant directly at you but about the video and others reactions on this thread where they called him retarded.

I've been around mental disabilities a lot, my girlfriend has worked with mentally disabled children for years and its really disturbing at the amount of people who disrespect them as human beings because they have disabilities.

I also have a sibling who is mildly handicapped and cannot process life or "normal" tasks no matter how much anyone tries to help them or how much they work on it. my sibling will probably never learn to drive and is 25 years old. I'm very proud at how far they have gotten so far in life, but its sad contemplating how much they are missing out on and will never be independent.

this guy is very similar. I would bet that he had family sitting in the crowd cheering him on and being his support system otherwise he would not have been there. Otherwise he has an irreplaceable love for bodybuilding and he found any way possible to be there and be involved, which in my book is very impressive regardless of his physical condition.

sorry again! this wasn't mean to be completely directed at you, i know sometimes people just watch something and laugh, which some things are funny! I was just sickened at the person who filmed it and some peoples reactions.

/endrant

I apologize i really didn't mean to rant directly at you but about the video and others reactions on this thread where they called him retarded.

I've been around mental disabilities a lot, my girlfriend has worked with mentally disabled children for years and its really disturbing at the amount of people who disrespect them as human beings because they have disabilities.

I also have a sibling who is mildly handicapped and cannot process life or "normal" tasks no matter how much anyone tries to help them or how much they work on it. my sibling will probably never learn to drive and is 25 years old. I'm very proud at how far they have gotten so far in life, but its sad contemplating how much they are missing out on and will never be independent.

this guy is very similar. I would bet that he had family sitting in the crowd cheering him on and being his support system otherwise he would not have been there. Otherwise he has an irreplaceable love for bodybuilding and he found any way possible to be there and be involved, which in my book is very impressive regardless of his physical condition.

sorry again! this wasn't mean to be completely directed at you, i know sometimes people just watch something and laugh, which some things are funny! I was just sickened at the person who filmed it and some peoples reactions.

/endrant

repped

I'm glad this guy was able to compete. I'm sure it makes him feel good for a little while.

To see people that think its funny to call him retarded and then like like a 5 year old makes me want to puke. How pathetic is your life you find joy in hurting others?

This video never should have been taped and the thread never should have been started.

Last edited:
I'm glad this guy was able to compete. I'm sure it makes him feel good for a little while.

To see people that think its funny to call him retarded and then like like a 5 year old makes me want to puke. How pathetic is your life you find joy in hurting others?

This video never should have been taped and the thread never should have been started.

This was so funny and so:Pat:I don't know to feel for the guy or not. He's obviously got something wrong upstairs which is sad but to put ypurself up there like that cmon its funny erectus :spank:

pshhh i was laughing at this guy so hard. he doesnt deserve to be up on stage i dont care what is going on upstairs. if it isnt bad enough we got chemical freaks ruining the stages now we got retards up there too.

After watching the guy it is obvious he has issues; one or more.

After watching I considered he might have Aspergers;

It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.[24] Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody,...

Source: Wiki

He could also have become brain injured, but prior knowledge remained somewhat intact, etc, etc.

In any case, I do think it is the videographer that is making more or a mockery of the man, than the man is making of the sport.

If the videographer had some class he could have made a much better short by honestly talking about the mans issues, and then working it into the (real or potential) "inclusiveness" of the sport.

And who gives a fuck what entrants do, or how they appear, (within reason), and at that level, if it generates interest; they will get weeded out soon enough...

Alan

pshhh i was laughing at this guy so hard. he doesnt deserve to be up on stage i dont care what is going on upstairs. if it isnt bad enough we got chemical freaks ruining the stages now we got retards up there too.

some day you'll be affected by someone in life that has a mental handicap. then you'll sing a different tune.

yet again this says a lot about your age and maturity. good thing you're starting at such a young age so you can get shut down for life and not be able to reproduce.

people like you fucking disgust me. arrogant as fuck because you haven't had to work for anything.

some day you'll be affected by someone in life that has a mental handicap. then you'll sing a different tune.

yet again this says a lot about your age and maturity. good thing you're starting at such a young age so you can get shut down for life and not be able to reproduce.

people like you fucking disgust me. arrogant as fuck because you haven't had to work for anything.

and what makes you a saint? you dont know anything about me so stop talking shit to me about a guy you dont even know. ive worked for everything i have but that doesnt mean a retarded guy thinking he looks good at 20+ bf on a bodybuilding stage isnt funny. i wouldnt be laughing at him if he wasnt on a bodybuilding stage so get your panties out of a bunch.

and what makes you a saint? you dont know anything about me so stop talking shit to me about a guy you dont even know. ive worked for everything i have but that doesnt mean a retarded guy thinking he looks good at 20+ bf on a bodybuilding stage isnt funny. i wouldnt be laughing at him if he wasnt on a bodybuilding stage so get your panties out of a bunch.

then bless you for having a great life such that you're so much better than everyone else and without any flaws. OBVIOUSLY you have a god given right to laugh at people less fortunate than you.

like a said some day you'll be affected by someone in you life who has a mental handicap, and you'll realize how fortunate you really are.

or maybe you won't and you'll keep being the immature ass you are.

then bless you for having a great life such that you're so much better than everyone else and without any flaws. OBVIOUSLY you have a god given right to laugh at people less fortunate than you.

like a said some day you'll be affected by someone in you life who has a mental handicap, and you'll realize how fortunate you really are.

or maybe you won't and you'll keep being the immature ass you are.

im sorry this is such a sensitive subject for you man...

dam guys look this guy goes to shows to be seen and to be judged right or wrong, mental or not no one knows. This shit is funny mental or not and , so this is something for the guy to be proud of but its funny to, its not sad so lane stop freaking bro

dam guys look this guy goes to shows to be seen and to be judged right or wrong, mental or not no one knows. This shit is funny mental or not and , so this is something for the guy to be proud of but its funny to, its not sad so lane stop freaking bro

never said he didn't day amusing things.

does he deserve to be called names and laughed at for his mental condition? hell fucking no.

Back