Is Tren Worth it????

fonz on elitefitness just posted his results after being on fina for 47 weeks of 75 mg per day. his blood work was done twice and then only thing that was off a little bit was his cholesterol reading. he was running 200 mg of test per week and 75 mg of tren per day. he was debunking the fina toxicity myth of kidneys and liver.

stonecold54 said:
fonz on elitefitness just posted his results after being on fina for 47 weeks of 75 mg per day. his blood work was done twice and then only thing that was off a little bit was his cholesterol reading. he was running 200 mg of test per week and 75 mg of tren per day. he was debunking the fina toxicity myth of kidneys and liver.

47 weeks!

wow! is that possable w/out killing someone? j/k

god bless

yep 47 weeks, I appreciate guys that experiment on themselves for our benefit but kidneys and liver had not a scratch on them.

stonecold54 said:

Safe or not....I think it was stupid...! sorry

Swole, I'm doing 750mg sust/wk and fina 75mg/day and it is the best cycle I've ever done. I am making solid gains. If you have some roid experience I would give it a shot, you not be disappointed.:afro:

stonecold54 said:
that eased my mind. But why does the color of the urine goes deep yellow to sometimes orange when on tren. But when I get off for even two days my urine turns back to clear with same amount of liquid comsupmtions?

I must say that im a fina hater!!! Great stuff but for me the negative impact it has on my sleep outweighs anything good I get from it. The stuff just turns me into a zombie, so you could imagine the lack of gym progress when you are sleep deprived.....very minimal in existence! But hey, if you can sleep well on the stuff, then it should work great for you.

Back