Is working bi's and tri's on the same day best?

Systema

Does anyone feel that doing both muscles in the same day gives them better gains or do you split it up? It just doesn't feel complete when I split them up. I like to pump up the whole arm.

Sometimes I split them up and some times I train them together. I get a great workout either way.

When I train them on there own, they are ALWAYS stronge in the lifts then when I train each after anothe bp, such as chest, bi, or delt, tri...

BUT when I do train them alone, I sometimes wonder if they are getting 100% recovered, before coming into play on say biceps for back day....

I have noticed an increase in my bench strength, I think do to training tri with chest, my tri are getting more overall recovery, vs before doing tri with delts 2-3 days before chest, my tri's would sometimes tend to give out before my pecs would.

Systema said:
Does anyone feel that doing both muscles in the same day gives them better gains or do you split it up? It just doesn't feel complete when I split them up. I like to pump up the whole arm.

Back