Issues with Tren Ace, need assistance.

cause4alarm

[][][][]--------[][][][]
Hey guys, been having some problems with this tren ace and I can't seem to figure it out. Been brewing shit for years and this has been the only thing that's stumped me.

2% BA
10% BB
Rest oil

It looks perfect after the brew and then about 5 hours later it clouds up. I used to do the pellets and that never gave me this problem, and of course tren e has never been a problem.

Thanks guys.

View attachment 549006View attachment 549007

my first batch did the same, so I refiltered it stayed clear for good. Could be a moisture issue?

After I posted that I thought about moisture, but there was no moisture present during the process. I use a hot plate, not the water in a pot method. I'm going to throw it in the oven and see if that clears it up any. I'll post with the conclusion.

If you're Positive it's not moister, and you're certain all of your "ingredients" are good. I would say it looks like it was underheated. What temp did you bring it up to?

If you're Positive it's not moister, and you're certain all of your "ingredients" are good. I would say it looks like it was underheated. What temp did you bring it up to?

Well I have some shitty news, I dropped the damn thing on the ground!

Before I dropped it, I did bake it and it did clear back up. Unfortunately I didn't have time to wait and see if it clouded up again. It sucks because that was the last bit of ace that I had :(

I was also thinking about under heating, I had the hot plate set on 200F.

View attachment 549008View attachment 549009

No!!!... sucks bro. I've been there. You can go a lot higher than 200, although technically 200 should be good, I'd recommend 240 It's tough to know the exact temp of the product compared to the surface temperature of the of the hotplate. Make sure you aerate, and give the hotplate and the gear enough time to get up there in temp.

Hey guys, been having some problems with this tren ace and I can't seem to figure it out. Been brewing shit for years and this has been the only thing that's stumped me.

2% BA
10% BB
Rest oil

It looks perfect after the brew and then about 5 hours later it clouds up. I used to do the pellets and that never gave me this problem, and of course tren e has never been a problem.

Thanks guys.

View attachment 549006View attachment 549007

Hey mate, is this your first time brewing tren ace with powder?

From the looks of it, it's similar to what happened in one of my tren ace brews. I believe the cloudiness is simply the hormone crashing out of solution when the oil cooled down (after 5 hours).

What's the concentration (mg/ml) of this brew?

Regarding your speculation about underheating: I have a reason to believe this might not be the case. I have brewed my tren ace using the hot water heating method (100 C / 212 F), and it was perfectly fine.

And sorry about your loss.

Hey mate, is this your first time brewing tren ace with powder?

From the looks of it, it's similar to what happened in one of my tren ace brews. I believe the cloudiness is simply the hormone crashing out of solution when the oil cooled down (after 5 hours).

What's the concentration (mg/ml) of this brew?

Regarding your speculation about underheating: I have a reason to believe this might not be the case. I have brewed my tren ace using the hot water heating method (100 C / 212 F), and it was perfectly fine.

And sorry about your loss.

Well, a few months back I had some issues with this tren ace and I posted pictures of what the Millipore looked like after the filtering process (it looked like a bunch of junk in the filter). After going through 50g (did 2 different batches) and nothing changed. Both batches also did this same thing after it cooled. I did not want to question the supplier because everything else I've gotten has been great, but I hit them up anyways, stated my issue and sent pictures as proof. Said that they had no other complaints but they would send like 3g as a sample with the next order. The sample looked exactly the same as the 50g, melting test was perfect and everything seemed good to go. Maybe its something I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to figure it out. Like I said, I'm not a beginner at this so I have a hard time believing that it's me thats the problem. I made this sample at 200mg. The previous batches were made at 150mg that were giving me the same problem.

From my experience Tren Ace will not hold in oil at 200mg/ml with only BB and BA. I've never tried at 150, but I would estimate that this would be pushing the limit as well. I'd back down on the dosage, or use a more effective solvent.

Tren will leave your filter looking dirtier than an other compound. The filter will be brown.

Unlike other brews, I suggest mixing Tren powder with all ingredients right from the beginning. Put everything in your beaker right from the beginning. This is because Trenbolone oxidizes VERY quickly. The reason I suggest 240, is because you need to get it to at least 206F to get 100% dissolution. It's a comfortable buffer zone that I personally use. In reality you can safely get Tren, BB, BA, and GSO all to over 350F with no worries.

Well, a few months back I had some issues with this tren ace and I posted pictures of what the Millipore looked like after the filtering process (it looked like a bunch of junk in the filter). After going through 50g (did 2 different batches) and nothing changed. Both batches also did this same thing after it cooled. I did not want to question the supplier because everything else I've gotten has been great, but I hit them up anyways, stated my issue and sent pictures as proof. Said that they had no other complaints but they would send like 3g as a sample with the next order. The sample looked exactly the same as the 50g, melting test was perfect and everything seemed good to go. Maybe its something I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to figure it out. Like I said, I'm not a beginner at this so I have a hard time believing that it's me thats the problem. I made this sample at 200mg. The previous batches were made at 150mg that were giving me the same problem.

200mg/ml is pretty concentrated, especially for Tren Ace. And when you reheated it, it cleared up. Therefore, the signs point to it being a crash due to high concentration.

I believe this is the reason why a lot of UGL Tren Ace are made at 100mg/ml and not higher.

By the way, I just did some searches and found other people had similar problem to yours at 200mg/ml, using Fina pellets:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/112407-tren-ace-consistancey-spoiled-milk.html

Last edited:
Thanks progear and buttman, I'll reduce it down to 100mg with my next batch.

I think adding everything in the beaker at once will probably help as well because it did harden to the beaker and the glass stirring rod until heat got up there, this should prevent that from happening.

Thanks progear and buttman, I'll reduce it down to 100mg with my next batch.

I think adding everything in the beaker at once will probably help as well because it did harden to the beaker and the glass stirring rod until heat got up there, this should prevent that from happening.

No problem mate.

By the way, if you have any of your brew left, have you tried pinning it?

From my experience, the cloudiness should not be a problem at all. I would just warm it using water to clear it up and thin out the oil, then pin it. I actually did this with my masteron (about 100mg/ml) that didn't have ba or bb. It crashed a lot, so I just warm it before every time I pin.

No problem mate.

By the way, if you have any of your brew left, have you tried pinning it?

From my experience, the cloudiness should not be a problem at all. I would just warm it using water to clear it up and thin out the oil, then pin it. I actually did this with my masteron (about 100mg/ml) that didn't have ba or bb. It crashed a lot, so I just warm it before every time I pin.

That was just a test run at the 200mg batch, so after the accident I had none left. Next batch I'll do at 100mg.

Buttman, I know we've discussed BB and BA quiet extensively before and I know you don't (or at least don't like to) use either. But should I be good with 2%/10% with the next batch of 100mg?

That was just a test run at the 200mg batch, so after the accident I had none left. Next batch I'll do at 100mg.

If you don't mind the cloudiness, your 200mg seemed good too. I suppose the only hassle is you'd have to warm it up every time you pin.

Buttman, I know we've discussed BB and BA quiet extensively before and I know you don't (or at least don't like to) use either. But should I be good with 2%/10% with the next batch of 100mg?

You're right mate. I don't use either, because I cannot seem to be able to handle the pain.

Regarding the recipe for Tren Ace @ 100mg/ml, I did a search and I found a few recipes at 2%/10%. Some recipes has up to 2%/20%.

I suppose you can try 2%/10% first with a small test run (with 1g). Then, if you need more BB, up it to 15% or 20% BB, etc.

Converting Cattle Pellets. All The Info You Need To Homebrew Fina
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/59932-bb-needed-tren-ace-powder-conversion.html

By the way, I just found a really nice thread with lots of recipe, you might want to give it a look:

Recipes
(bottom of post #5)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/103387-finalizing-home-brew-strategy.html

Hi guys!
Today i try to make tren a 100mg/ml
i use 2%BA
18%BB
GS oil
The problem is that powder not dissolving in the solution! and when it cool down its looks like glue on the botom. I just don't know what to do :scratchhe

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Today i try to make tren a 100mg/ml
i use 2%BA
18%BB
GS oil
The problem is that powder not dissolving in the solution! and when it cool down its looks like glue on the botom. I just don't know what to do :scratchhe

Hey mate, did your tren dissolve at any point at all?

The problem you have sounds very similar to this one here where someone said their tren ace formed like a "sludge": http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/642330-need-help-tren-ace-homebrew-problem.html?

I posted some pictures in that thread as well as possible solutions for it. From my experience, I believe the problem was overheating the tren.

Anyway, please check out that thread for details. Try those solutions, and if they still don't work, we'll try something else.

Hey mate, did your tren dissolve at any point at all?

The problem you have sounds very similar to this one here where someone said their tren ace formed like a "sludge": steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/642330-need-help-tren-ace-homebrew-problem.html?

I posted some pictures in that thread as well as possible solutions for it. From my experience, I believe the problem was overheating the tren.

Anyway, please check out that thread for details. Try those solutions, and if they still don't work, we'll try something else.

Thanks mate! this is exactly what happens to me :(

Last edited:
i try to filter it thru 0.45 PVDF filter but the liquid not going thru the filter at all ! 2 filters explode from the pressure all ready :(

is there any other way to filter it ?

Last edited:
i try to filter it thru 0.45 PVDF filter but the liquid not going thru the filter at all ! 2 filters explode from the pressure all ready :(

is there any other way to filter it ?

The solid might be too big for a PVDF filter, so you might have to use a coffee filter, either the paper kind or mesh filter.

6197254708p

braun-coffee-filter.jpg

This was what I did with mine. Before you filter, though, be sure to warm up your vial in the hot water for 30sec to 1 min, so the oil is easier to filter, and you reduce the chance of filtering out the Tren in the oil.

The solid might be too big for a PVDF filter, so you might have to use a coffee filter, either the paper kind or mesh filter.

6197254708p

braun-coffee-filter.jpg

This was what I did with mine. Before you filter, though, be sure to warm up your vial in the hot water for 30sec to 1 min, so the oil is easier to filter, and you reduce the chance of filtering out the Tren in the oil.

Thanks again mate !

Back