its been awhile -- getting ready for my first show

house1

Community Veteran
i am about 237 lbs in this pic -- down from 286lbs -- i am leaner at present and my abs are in more --

my comp is in 2 weeks --

i need to work on my abs,calves,and hams in the offseason -- i plan on a june show -- this show is just to get my feet wet and to see what i had under everything

i plan on doing 3 shows and thats it -- takes alot of your life to get ready for a comp -- this one will be the worse because i had to take off so much weight -- 54 lbs so far --

i started my diet in april -- i will not balloon up in weight again -- i will stick close to 250 lbs and stay away from 300 lbs

Last edited:
Shit bro! BIG change from the last pic I saw of you! Always thought you where a powerlifter :)

Keep it up!

DirkMoneyshot said:
Awesome potential - You have all the size, just need to get that conditioning down. Best of luck friend.

Dirk

thanks dirk -its coming bro -- my next show will be that much better

You look very solid. I think you should post your old picture in this thread so people can see how amazing your transformation was.

Powerathlete said:
You look very solid. I think you should post your old picture in this thread so people can see how amazing your transformation was.

i am going to -- just trying to get up the nerve -- i was heavy

Back