4 Oz milk
4 Oz egg whites
1.75 scoop vanilla protein
1 cup oats
1 organic banana
5 strawberrys
2 tblspn mct oil
1170 cals. 76p,100c,54f
Tastes great does the trick, evening shake is no oats,milk,egg whites & substitute strawberrys for frozen berry mix

Last edited:
3 oz. pineapple juice
1 oz. condensed milk
1 oz. coconut cream
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
-----add all the ingredients plus 3 cups crushed ice to blender and blend till smooth.
pour into tall Collins glass and enjoy!
rum is optional ;)

Last edited:
12oz coconut milk
1/2 c crushed ice
1/2 frozen Costco berries( raspberries,blackberries,blueberries
1 scoop Dymatize casein
1 scoop whey chocolate or mocha cappuccino
Heaping tablespoon peanut butter powder

Carvelli that sounds good I use the same berry's also get my protein at Costco along with my c4 hah. Milton yours sounds like the rum is essential lol

Carvelli that sounds good I use the same berry's also get my protein at Costco along with my c4 hah. Milton yours sounds like the rum is essential lol

its my virgin piña colada recipe but damn its good!! and healthy to boot!

The casein flavor is called cinnamon bun. Best tasting casein I've tried thus far. Costco used to sell the optimum whey isolate but haven't seen it in recent months...typical Costco bullshit. Been ordering from bodybuilding.com

I get the cytosport whey isolate 5lb bag is about $40 tastes good. They have done that with many products we used to get regularly. I use bb.com for the jym fish oil

1 carton eggwhites into shaker cup fill the rest with chocolate milk bam magic! Over 60g protein

1 large zapote, 1 mango, 1 avocado all peeled and added to blender with 10 egg whites, 3 tabls honey, ice and shake shake shake.

Last edited:
my fav weight gainer shake

40g whey isolate
12oz almond milk or reg whole milk
4 tablespoons pb
40g powdered oats
1.5 cups frozen blueberries
blend

Back