i've suspected it but now i'm almost positive that my test is underdosed. opinions?

SoHo

[gill]
i know my body well enough to know how much adex i need and when i need it and havent had a problem in the recent years. for 250mg test a week, i know i need .25mg adex about every 4-5 days or so to keep things balanced.

but now i got a new source and a new lab, and ive suspected this for weeks, im pretty sure the test is under dosed. i would say by about 50-100mg.

the test is definitely there, no doubt, but as soon as i take my normal adex dose for this test dose, i lower my estrogen to my point where my mood is fucked the next day. been trying to dial my shit in for weeks with this new test and its like no matter when i take the adex no matter what dose, i will always feel like shit the day following the dose.. sometimes even the next 2 days.

the last time i found it impossible to balance my e2 a year and a half ago, my lab reports returned the test almost completely bunk. this time at least i feel good and could get my dick hard... all is good until i take the adex. and i know some guys dont need an AI at such a low dose but i do.. and something is wrong.

and i would get bloods, only i have literally .5cc left of this shit before my new stuff comes which i know is amazing. thoughts ?

I would do 2 things if you have been running this Test for at least 4 Weeks.

Get an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone ~ this isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Testosterone Test is.
And get your Estradiol Checked.

At least this way you'll know what the Quality of the Test is.
And the Estradiol should help you Dial in your Arimidex Dose......................... JP
P.S.
But since you at the end of this Batch.
Hopefully the New Batch will be OK.

Last edited:
How long have you been using this stuff? A bottle of test could last atleast 10-12 weeks at a low dose. Why haven't you got any bloodwork done?

I would do 2 things if you have been running this Test for at least 4 Weeks.

Get an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone ~ this isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Testosterone Test is.
And get your Estradiol Checked.

At least this way you'll know what the Quality of the Test is.
And the Estradiol should help you Dial in your Arimidex Dose......................... JP
P.S.
But since you at the end of this Batch.
Hopefully the New Batch will be OK.
thanks, and yeah i will get my bloods a few weeks after i start the new test, i wanna be sure it's good because it's from a reputable lab and i'm trying to buy a years supply. i havent gotten around to driving 2.5 hours to the nearest labcorb (im in New york).

that sucks man, can you get your hands on a steroid testing kit?
no but i will for this new batch.

On 250mg test a week i wouldnt even bother with adex unless u are very sensitive and estrogen prone
Thats me tho

always sucks when you get bunk gear.. sorry to hear about that..

next time when you get a new batch just do labs two weeks in the morning after your last shot.. thatll give you a clear picture

Back