Jackpot! What to do?

InsuranceMan

Let me run a scenario by you guys. Let's say, your buddy gets someone else's mail delivered to him by accident. He notes that the package is from a foreign country and looks a little suspicious. Let's say he shakes it and it sounds like there is something good inside. So, he tosses it in a drawer and forgets about it. About 2 weeks go by and he's home one day and he decides what the hell, he'll open it instead of being the friendly neighbor and delivering the package to the right address. It turns out, his neighbor ordered some vials of sustenon 250, some codeine and some anti-biotic. Looks like it came from a foreign pharmacy off the internet.

What should he do?

a) keep the find and laugh his ass off every time he sees the neighbor still looking in his mailbox.

b) tape the package back up and slip it into his mailbox

c) hand it to him and ask him to share gear in the future.

:D

give it back. if it was me i'd be real disappointed that my stuff didn't show. plus if i ever found that my neighbor took it i'd cut his tongue off and pull one of his eyes out.

Quite a delimna, I would give it to him say that it was delivered to my house and I didnt even look at the address, then hook up with him in futrue for gear purchases...

He's not the most friendly person on the block, but he doesn't really know the guy as he lives on another street in a small neighborhood.

If your not cool with him, fuck it. Keep the gear. If it came from a foreign source he has no way of tracking the material. If you neighbor doesn't get his shit he will just assume that it was seized. If he has a good source they will re-send the material to a new addy anyway. That way you both get the juice!

There is one possible problem for the future. There are only 10 houses in the neighborhood. The address are the same number, but different street. The idiot mailman often gets them screwed up. So, it is feasible that it could go the other way and the neighbor gets my friends gear.

Print up a fake seizure notice place it back in the box Tape it up and leave it on his doorstep. He will never know the diff.

finders keepers! Do you think he would return it to you? Just give him back the antibiotics and keep the codien and sus.

id get some buddies and set up a fake controlled delivery lol,then when he shits himself reveal the joke and make sure he shares from now on

i would give to him because like you said the mailman could fuck up your and send it to him instaed of you and you could be in the same delemia, also i believe what goes around comes around and also i would be bad karma

Give it back to him.. be a good guy. Just put yourself in there shoes.

Im guessing he got anti-biotics and codeine for a reason, maybe he needs it more than you.

Do onto others what you would want them to do onto you....
or something like that.

Yo u should definately give it back to him.... thats some scumbag shit if you dont man...

Plus if u play your cards right u could all get down and get bulk for less $$ and that might pay better in the long run

I'd give it too him just go get usps tape and make it look like you didnt open it. all's well that ends well...........just get your own gear.

Back