JC's Sumemr Cycle

Johnny Cut

Here it is, designed and influenced my many vets/mods on this and other boards.

thanks to Huck,BigAndy,Canuck,MetalGear, and the rest of the boys

have a few cycles under my belt

1-14 Test 750mg
1-5 dbol 50mg/ed
15-16 Prop 100mg EOD
9-16 Anavar 50mg/ed
9-16 Tren 75mg ed

Ancillaries: Liquidex,Nolvadex,Avena Sativa(post cycle), Milk Thistle, Tylers,

thnking about adding something to protect the hairline as this is a potent cycle, any ideas? comments, questions

good luck w/ your cycle....i would def take away the ana Anavar (var) though;expensive and will yield minimal results especially since you'll be under the influence of prop/tren...in addition,if you're stuck on using ana Anavar (var) ,i would wait to bridge with immediatelly after your last injection and then directly head into post cycle therapy...just think you won't get anything out of Anavar (var) especially since you'll be injecting potent androgens...JMO...

Dancer - ICN's (the old GOOD ones)

And for those inquiring minds :)

The Anavar (var) is the new Diesel Labs 10mg/ Anavar (var) (vets/mods)
The Prop is Syrus (new Canadian Lab)

Stats: 5'8 195 lean 8-9%BF , 4 cycles already

expensive, maybe for some people.
hopefully this will put me where i want to be and help me prepare for competition, hopeing to get to around 210 on this next one, i am a short guy and want to acheive some overall symmetry with this one.

Personaly i would substitute the Anavar (var) with some EQ at 400-600mg pw weeks 1-14 with your test. JMO Do that and maybe even and some Winstrol (winny) with your tren weeks 9-14.... , All in place of the Anavar (var) ....Just a thought.

Johnny Cut said:

1-14 Test 750mg
1-5 dbol 50mg/ed
15-16 Prop 100mg EOD
9-16 Anavar 50mg/ed
9-16 Tren 75mg ed

Only thing I would change is I would run:
1-14 Test 750mg
1-4 dbol 50mg/ed
1-8 Tren 75mg/day
15-16 Prop 100mg EOD
9-16 Anavar 50mg/ed

Johnny Cut said:
Thinking about adding something to protect the hairline as this is a potent cycle, any ideas? comments, questions

Topical Spironlactone
Nizoral

Back