Jelfa..STAMPED/PRINTED?

Abbyripper

i just got some omandren in last week.....i heard some1 say if the amp expiry date is printed there fake, and if there stamped its real???...but when i look through the profile pics, some seems to be stamped and some seem printed and supposedly there all real......wats ur guys input??? any1 got pics of fake one? im concerned:(

they ones that you have i had taken 750 mg a week for eight weeks on my first cycle and i went from 13inch arms to 16inch arms and a 36 inch chest to a 42inch chest and yes they should be stamped

These omna's are a copy of the original omna's with the exp printed on with a printer, if you look close you can actually see the printer dots in the #'s.... They do work just as well as the stamped ones though.... Not sure why they aren't stamped on as they usually are, but they work, so mabye a counterfeit with actual test in it......
I'll post a pic of a few different omnas' soon...

Bump...Mine look like the ones above and work very well. Wouldlike to see more pics and hear more on this as I use mainly omnas. Can someone post a side by side comparison of a fake and a legit? Actually mine look the same except right below the pink/red line that runs down the amp is a v but the pics above have what looks like a y....I have checked around a lot on omnas and they seem to be the least faked. Just an observation on different amps. Mine expire 09.2006 though.

Last edited:
REAL!

nice pics of our polish omna.
Omnadren should have exp date stamped of course.
Yours above-mentioned pics have stamped.

Back