Jimi's RUI - TB 500 Log

Well had to deal with a little hurricane but wanted to update the log here. I can move my arm above my head like I have not been able to for months. All in all, I am thrilled with my recent progress. It seems TB500 works better as dosage builds or after 3-4 weeks or so. The impact is greatly increased and I find myself wondering how things are coming togetyher so wuickly. Im sure its the time factor , and im sure i the pt but im also certain that the tb500 has played a big role. I just did my last 2 mg shot and now I need to figure out how im gonna handle maintenance dosing. Any input ?

I like you review.
I been read into this TB500 and look very nice i see.
I see people use 1-2mg to maintenance.
but I not used myself yet.

Where you get you TB500?
Is allow to ask this here? if no then i am sorry.

I like you review.
I been read into this TB500 and look very nice i see.
I see people use 1-2mg to maintenance.
but I not used myself yet.

Where you get you TB500?
Is allow to ask this here? if no then i am sorry.

I got it from rui - the board sponsor.

Ive decided im going to run 1mg/week for the next 4 weeks. Did 1mg shot today. I have to say shoulder is feeling really good. Im able to work it to the point where I feel like I can start to build some strength now as opposed to simply work on it returning to normal range of motion etc.

So I did chest and tri this am. I have to say it was by far my most encouraging workout. The shoulder felt better and stronger than it has in a a LONG time. Im very optimistic about the effects the tb500 has to offer re: pain / inflammation and healing. Ill keep posted !

^^ Sorry man. Life has been busy. The shoulder is doing great. Im gonna continue with the maintenance dose. In fact im gonna take advantage of the rui big sale today and get 6 more tb 500 so i can continue on with no break. Im in the maintenance pase and I have to ay I havent felt this good in I dont know how long when it comes to the shoulder. I def recommend tb500 to anyone , esp someone with a nagging injury like I had. Yeah I said had..imagine that LOL ....

No - I inject sub q in abdomen.

great journal mate! It parallels more or less the same experience I've had. I continued the maintenance dose for a few months, then stopped. I'm still not quite sure the purpose of the maintenance dose. IMHO, if something flares up, I'll just run another six week course.

---Roman

great journal mate! It parallels more or less the same experience I've had. I continued the maintenance dose for a few months, then stopped. I'm still not quite sure the purpose of the maintenance dose. IMHO, if something flares up, I'll just run another six week course.

---Roman

Thanks. Im just afraid to stop the maintenance dose! Actually I popped in because this am at the gym I noticed that my strength is returning very well. Its amazing how far ive come in just a couple months. Im really glad i gave the tb500 a go.

Another thread prompted this update:
Still on my weekly maintenance dose. Shoulder feels amazing. My strength return has been fantastic. i couldnt be more happy.

Earlier in the thread some one asked if this would be good for a labrum tear in the shoulder? At the time it was to early for you to answer. How about now? Both of mine are torn.

Also you were doing 2mg twice a week. on rui they have tb500 2mg...... does that mean you use the whole bottle per shot or you fill bottle with 10ml of bac water and each ml would have 2mg in it?

sorry if that is a dumb question... not up on my pep knowledge.

thanks in advance for your reply.

Earlier in the thread some one asked if this would be good for a labrum tear in the shoulder? At the time it was to early for you to answer. How about now? Both of mine are torn.

Also you were doing 2mg twice a week. on rui they have tb500 2mg...... does that mean you use the whole bottle per shot or you fill bottle with 10ml of bac water and each ml would have 2mg in it?

sorry if that is a dumb question... not up on my pep knowledge.

thanks in advance for your reply.

1- I would say imo yes it would be worth using in those circumstances.
2- It comes in a small 2mg vial. I used 50units of bac water to reconstitute right in vial and pin the 50 units.
No dumb questions man. Any more feel free to ask.

Do you guys think tb500 would help heal up golfers elbow ? Sorry to high jack . I've had that crap for a year and a half.

Do you guys think tb500 would help heal up golfers elbow ? Sorry to high jack . I've had that crap for a year and a half.

I've got a similar issue. I've had tennis elbow for almost 2 years now. Taking prednisone helps but as soon as I stop the inflammation comes back. I read the log and see where you said TB-500 helped with inflammation. Can you provide more detail and compare the anti-inflammatory properties of TB-500 to that of other anti-inflammatory products like prednisone?

Back