Jimi's RUI - TB 500 Log

Nice. Like you were in the beginning I am still very skeptical about this, but at this point in my life it's worth a shot. As a Marine I learned to expect the worst. Anything better than that was a bonus lol.

Nice. Like you were in the beginning I am still very skeptical about this, but at this point in my life it's worth a shot. As a Marine I learned to expect the worst. Anything better than that was a bonus lol.

Exactly. You reach a point with injuries where it like ok I have nothing more to lose and can really only end up the same or gain. Might as well try it. In my case it was this or surgery, Im glad I chose this route.

just curious how much do you weigh and do you think larger people would benefit from a larger dose and vice versa? Have you seen any research on this?

Jimi, thanks for posting this log. It's actually my first log I've read about TB500. And first day I researched it. I knew I heard about a peptide for joints tendons.

My questions are,

1) I see you started the maintenance dose of 1 mg twice a week after 4 weeks. What was your next step for maintenance?

2) How long did you run it at the maintenance, or how long before you stopped completely? (I missed when you stopped) I think this thread runs for over a year.

3) Do you think you could have stopped sooner and still be healed? Or do you think it was more of a combination of time and the peptide?

4) Do you still "warm up" with 50 lb dumbbells for shoulder press? I thought that sounded high for a warm up. But you may be a beast. LOL

Like many I've had chronic pain that shifts depending what muscle I tear. So something gets damaged every year or so. This just might be the answer. I've really found that Animal Flexx really helps my shoulders, so did IFG1-LR3 and SARMS. But I want something I can take and stop without it coming back. Recently is a bicep tear that won't go away. I guess American Ninja is out for this 51 year old. LOL

KC

Jimi, thanks for posting this log. It's actually my first log I've read about TB500. And first day I researched it. I knew I heard about a peptide for joints tendons.

My questions are,

1) I see you started the maintenance dose of 1 mg twice a week after 4 weeks. What was your next step for maintenance?

2) How long did you run it at the maintenance, or how long before you stopped completely? (I missed when you stopped) I think this thread runs for over a year.

3) Do you think you could have stopped sooner and still be healed? Or do you think it was more of a combination of time and the peptide?

4) Do you still "warm up" with 50 lb dumbbells for shoulder press? I thought that sounded high for a warm up. But you may be a beast. LOL

Like many I've had chronic pain that shifts depending what muscle I tear. So something gets damaged every year or so. This just might be the answer. I've really found that Animal Flexx really helps my shoulders, so did IFG1-LR3 and SARMS. But I want something I can take and stop without it coming back. Recently is a bicep tear that won't go away. I guess American Ninja is out for this 51 year old. LOL

KC

1&2 - After 4 weeks at 4mg/week I did 2mg/week for 4 weeks then i did 1mg/week for 2 weeks just cause i had one vial left so i figured i might as well use it up.

3-I def didnt need the extra 2mgs at the end. I think 4 weeks at 4mg/week and 2-4 more at 2mg/week would cut it in retrospect.

4- LOL the 50lbs dumbell warm ups were for incline bench press, not shoulder press! I am back to warming up for the exercise with them, yes.

Thats been the cool thing about tb500 for me. I havent had to hop back on. It really feels like I am 100% healed and I believe that it (shoulder) is. This stuff surprised the hell out of me. I honestly thought I was going to have to stop the log or be real politically correct since I bought it from a sponsor here cause I really didnt think it was gonna work, but it did.
Eh who want to be the American Ninja anyway man! If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask of to pm me. Good Luck man!

Thanks for the log Jimi! Like many of u I'm riddled with injuries and want to give this a try but I have a question. 1.) if I'm loading with 4mg/weekly and have 2mg bottles from rui that means i need two bottles per week? I know this might be a dumb question but I want to be a 100% before I shoot myself with the entire contents of a bottle. Thanks

Thanks for the log Jimi! Like many of u I'm riddled with injuries and want to give this a try but I have a question. 1.) if I'm loading with 4mg/weekly and have 2mg bottles from rui that means i need two bottles per week? I know this might be a dumb question but I want to be a 100% before I shoot myself with the entire contents of a bottle. Thanks

You are correct. 2 per week. I did one mon and one thurs if I recall.

Where do you guys recommend getting TB 500 from? I want the best stuff money can buy in your opinion. Thank you for your time and help.

JIMI <> Such an exciting story. I'm very glad to hear you got such incredible results, and I am hopeful to have the same once I can save up the coin.

JK69 <> RUI's price point is in line with ***********, as well. If you have had good results with the two labs you mentioned, you know where to go for your peptides. Best of luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
RUI? But their stuff is the most expensive, Cap! It's nearly twice the price as TB500 on

There are two types of TB500 (which is simply the veterinarian designation of TB4, which is what the peptide actually is), pure synthetic and recombinant. Recombinant is far superior than full synthetic, and in many peptides ONLY the recombinant works at all! I do not know if this is the case with TB500, but with insulin, IGF, MGF, and many others it is.

So you get what you pay for. You have to ask yourself if the chance at greatly speeding recovery (and removing pain) is worth the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a knee injury has finally gotten the best of me. I am thinking that this tb500 is the way to go.
Jimi anything you would add to this thread based on your overall experience? Im ready to order.

So a knee injury has finally gotten the best of me. I am thinking that this tb500 is the way to go.
Jimi anything you would add to this thread based on your overall experience? Im ready to order.

No man not really. All I can say is I am a believer. TB500 works. I went from skeptic to advocate based on my own personal experience. When something prevents you from requiring surgery you tend to become a fan! If you have any questions feel free to ask I will answer as best I can based on my experience. I also did a lot of researching tb500 as well so any technical questions I might be able to help you out too.
Whats the nature of your knee injury if you dont mind me asking?

No man not really. All I can say is I am a believer. TB500 works. I went from skeptic to advocate based on my own personal experience. When something prevents you from requiring surgery you tend to become a fan! If you have any questions feel free to ask I will answer as best I can based on my experience. I also did a lot of researching tb500 as well so any technical questions I might be able to help you out too.

One thing I would add is I dont think any maintenance is necessary after the 8 weeks, at least I dont think it does much,. After that go for it is all I can say and let me know how it goes!

I have a partially torn meniscus and also a build up of scar tissue as well. The thing that got me so interested when I read your log is that I am at a similar point you were at it seems. I am doing physical therapy but I just cant push as hard as i need too for the therapy to be effective. Its like a need an extra boost to push me through and it sounds like (according to you) that the tb500's effects on the quality of your therapy combined with its effects on healing combined to really help you. Thats exactly what I am hoping for myself. I am going to order this week so wish me luck.
Oh and noted as far as maintenance dose. Im ordering enough for 8 weeks. 4 weeks at 4mg per week and 4 weeks at 2mg per week.

Last edited:
I've used TB500 a couple of years ago...worked well, am back at it again, looking to put off surgery for a torn rotator cuff. As I have MRI's that show a tear, will be interesting to see when I get it re-checked later this year if anything has changed. Stacking with Ipamorelin 100mcg 3x per day. As for sources, Rui is cost-prohibitive, you can 10mg for $60 elsewhere.

In my experience you get what you pay for. Plus with rui you just follow the sales man. I paid about the same price you quoted and they have us made peps that are always top quality. As far as I am concerned quality wise they are by far the best in the industry, hands down. Honestly id buy it at their full price if I had too but its nice they do have good sales!

Back