jinotropin HGH

kilroz

has anyone ever used this brand of gh and liked it? i have been thinking about doing it, and was going to try something like 3 ius every night right before bed for at least 6 months. any good?

Jinotrophin is great GH. If you are going to take it in the evening be sure to take it at least 3-4 hours before you go to sleep.

Hey needsize,
I'm a fellow canuck from the Toronto area living in China. How much gh are you running ed? When do you plan on competing again?

That is always argued. I would try 2 hours before bedtime, and if you like you can try 2-3 times a day. Those are the two main schools of thought.

China_Wall said:
Hey needsize,
I'm a fellow canuck from the Toronto area living in China. How much gh are you running ed? When do you plan on competing again?

I cycle it up and down, I am really bulking right now so am running 5iu 5 days on, 2 off

2-3 iu would probably be a great place to start. I dreamed briefly of 4-6 but thats pretty crazy without some experience and size under the belt.

honest answer here guys..ecspecially competitors. i am going to do a show in nov..my 1st. does a guy really stand a chance by competing and not doing gh? i am torn between doing it or not. i have the money for 5 or 6 months worth, but is it better to spend the money on more gear so i don't have to worry bout running out??been thinking about this for a month now. i am 8 months out from the comp..what would you guys do..

btw, i am 218lbs,27yrs old, 6 foot. 10%bf..curently bulking need to get to 240lbs at least..wanna compete as a heavy weight..

Save the gh till you cant grow from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) alone anymore, otherwise its not worth the cash. I'm 5'9", and got to 235lbs at about 12% bodyfat before I stopped growing, now with the gh I'm ovre 250lbs

i also have the cash and i have now decided to run 2 ius upon waking then 2 ius preworkout 5 days on 2 days off. yay or nay. and if i stay on for a year, will i see noticeable results?? this sounds like a newb question if i take this and that will i look like blah blah. i'm really excited about this.

I have been on 4ius a day split into 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM for nearly 6 months now and love it, more for the leanness/hardness aspect though.

I do not see a tremendous amount of growth from it as some have, but I swear it has aided in reducing test induced bloat in me, I have stayed lean and hard all the way through on Sus Eod for the last 12 weeks + EQ @ 600 pw and Deca @200 pw (joints!!)

I love the stuff, I do straight 7 days on though also, no 5 on 2 off..

Back