Jintropin 101U

Groo

Well we have received a box of this, and was wondering if anyone has used it.
its from GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD
and the name is JINTROPIN (Recombianant human growth hormone (rDNA orgin) comes in a powder with vials of water to mix

BUMP! I also have received some of the same stuff and was wondering if anyone has taken this product and their results? Thanks

It's great HGH. I did a cycle of it exactly a year ago. The leaning effects are awesome along with incredible sex drive, sleep, and just overall sense of well being. Very clean product. Down side is you must run it for 3-6 months to really see quality muscle gains. You would run about 4-6 ius a day depending on age and goals. BAD ASS PRODUCT IMO !!

Redraider, that is very good to hear because I am about to start a cycle of it. I am thinking of doing 3 iu's ED for 5 days on and 2 off. I am going to do it for 3 months and maybe get more if I like it after that. I mainly want to lean out and lose some fat on this cycle so I am going to throw in some Tren and Test Prop for 10 weeks out of the 12. Let me know what you think. Thanks

bigpun said:
Redraider, that is very good to hear because I am about to start a cycle of it. I am thinking of doing 3 iu's ED for 5 days on and 2 off. I am going to do it for 3 months and maybe get more if I like it after that. I mainly want to lean out and lose some fat on this cycle so I am going to throw in some Tren and Test Prop for 10 weeks out of the 12. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Should be pretty solid esp. with test. For me it was pretty expensive. The 5 on 2 off is debatable. Also being under the age of thirty people say it is not usefull. I would run it since you have it but try to go for as long as you can afford it like 5 months or so two injections/ day. Maybe even look into insulin. Oh and try to avoid taking it at least three hours before you sleep because you naturally produce gh in your sleep. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

only quality UG 191aa products that I know are actual hygetropin and getropin other sutff are not very safe for the use, because some of these chinese UG lab are selling impure, or otherwise contaminated form of rhGH

The jintropin worked well for me, but my hands and arms would fall asleep at night and it felt like I had bad circulation. I quit the jin and the symptoms went away

how reliable is Genesci? i was checking out there website and was looking to order some jintropin, but dont want to get f'ed over.......has anyone bought from there before?

and also i was wondering if anyone ever heard of jintropin leading to hair loss? i did my research and i did not hear it leading to hair loss, but i just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
kdoe said:
The jintropin worked well for me, but my hands and arms would fall asleep at night and it felt like I had bad circulation. I quit the jin and the symptoms went away

Try using less if you run it again.

Groo said:
Well we have received a box of this, and was wondering if anyone has used it.
its from GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD
and the name is JINTROPIN (Recombianant human growth hormone (rDNA orgin) comes in a powder with vials of water to mix

Well Im on between 1.5 - 2iu per day for HRT.

Only on a week and noticed better sleep and added 5kg to bench and close grip. Expect to see leaning out efects within next few months.

Just going to have to get thyroid measured asap as was already pretty poor with low GH

Back