Jintropin AQ

Milo_NYC

Just picked up 300iu of the new Jintropin AQ. Looks pretty good. I've been on regular Jintropin for about 8 months at 5iu a day and been very happy with the results. It's a little pricey but I'm going to treat the Jintropin AQ like Nutropin AQ and assume it's at least twice as potent, if it is it will be worth it. Start at 3iu a day of the Jintropin AQ and see if I get sides. The pen delivery is great, cuts down on the hassle of twice daily administration big time. Will let you guys know how it compares.

Jintropin AQ is the exact same thing as regular Jintropin. The only differnence is that it comes pre-mixed in pens. Dont treat it like its twice as pontent because its not, the 2 are identicle.

You've used Jintropin AQ? I've used Nutropin AQ and it is considerably more potent than regular Nutropin and other freeze dried HGH. This was usually explained by the fact that AQ does not go through the lyophilization process which reduces bioavailability. Jintropin AQ is chemically identical to Nutropin AQ and also does not go through the lyophilization process. But, if your experience with it says otherwise I'll stick with the 5iu dose.

Milo_NYC said:
You've used Jintropin AQ? I've used Nutropin AQ and it is considerably more potent than regular Nutropin and other freeze dried HGH. This was usually explained by the fact that AQ does not go through the lyophilization process which reduces bioavailability. Jintropin AQ is chemically identical to Nutropin AQ and also does not go through the lyophilization process. But, if your experience with it says otherwise I'll stick with the 5iu dose.
Your comparing Jintropin AQ to Nutropin AQ. Dont. Jintropin is chemically identical to Jintropin AQ, again the only difference being the AQ is in a pen. I have used Nutropin AQ, I have used Jintropin, and I know all about Jintropin AQ. I have been told by Gen-Sci directlly that Jintropin and Jintropin AQ are one in the same, the only difference being one is in a pen.

By the way, I used nutropin AQ for 5 months and went back to Jin kits. Didnt think they were as good.

From Gen-Sci

Jintropin AQ [somatropin (rDNA origin) injection] is a human growth hormone (hGH) produced by recombinant DNA technology. Jintropin AQ has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons. The amino acid sequence and structure of the product is identical to that of pituitary-derived human growth hormone.

Jintropin AQ is available in 5 mg and 10 mg cartridges. Each cartridge contains 3 mL of 5 mg (approximately 15 IU) somatropin or 10 mg (approximately 30IU) somatropin.

Jintropin AQ has been determined to be bioequivalent to Jintropin based on the sta-tistical evaluation of AUC and C max.

Advantages of Jintropin AQ

Advanced production techniques

Patented proprietary secretion technology   
  Secretion of expressed rhGH from the E. coli cytoplasm can simplify  
  purification and improve the rhGH biological activity.

Special protectant and buffer

Bioequivalence between liquid Jintropin and freeze-dried Jintropin  
  Jintropin AQ shows bioequivalence with Jintropin in the powder form.

First ready-to-use rhGH in liquid formulation together with a pen injection system
  More convenient by avoiding the need for reconstitution before administration
  More accurate by combining with an advanced Jintropin Pen delivery system

Excellent patient compliance

Last edited:
THE BOUNCER said:
Without lyophilization in manufacturing process Avoiding lyophilization process can decrease the aggregation of rhGH molecules and produce a product with higher biological activity comparing with freeze- dried rhGH.

Better long-term clinical effect comparing with freeze-dried rhGH.

So "higher biological activity" and "Better long-term clinical effect". Those two statements are not actually true according to your source at gen-sci?Guess I'll go with 5iu and see if I get joint pain. Thanks for the tip. Still kind of a newbie.

Milo_NYC said:
So "higher biological activity" and "Better long-term clinical effect". Those two statements are not actually true according to your source at gen-sci?Guess I'll go with 5iu and see if I get joint pain. Thanks for the tip. Still kind of a newbie.
Have you ever watched a commercial for a fat burning product? You know how they always make there product seem a little different and the difference they give is why there product works better? Its marketing bro. They are putting out a new product and there trying to set the 2 apart a little bit. When it comes to real use though, you wont be able to tell the 2 apart. Give it a try and let us know if there is a difference.

Would the Jin AQ need to be refrigerated during shipping? If so how the hell will you know if your kit has been handled properly untill it reaches your hands?

Blue Hen said:
Would the Jin AQ need to be refrigerated during shipping? If so how the hell will you know if your kit has been handled properly untill it reaches your hands?
They need to be refrigereated just like regular jin kits.

I picked mine up at the Gensi offices, came right out of their fridge. That's how I got the bag- when you buy at the gym you don't get the cool Jintropin shopping bag:) That's where I got to chatting with them about the roll out of their new product and dosing issues. Unlike freeze dried Jintropin it can't be kept at room temperature at all- has to stay refrigerated. So I can't imagine much of this stuff reaching the States unless someone is prepared to deal with the cold shipping hassles.

Milo_NYC said:
I picked mine up at the Gensi offices, came right out of their fridge. That's how I got the bag- when you buy at the gym you don't get the cool Jintropin shopping bag:) That's where I got to chatting with them about the roll out of their new product and dosing issues. Unlike freeze dried Jintropin it can't be kept at room temperature at all- has to stay refrigerated. So I can't imagine much of this stuff reaching the States unless someone is prepared to deal with the cold shipping hassles.
they could send it with dry ice but like you said, it would be a pain in the ass. let us know if you feel like the AQ works better then regular jin.

Just picked up 300iu of the new Jintropin AQ. Looks pretty good. I've been on regular Jintropin for about 8 months at 5iu a day and been very happy with the results. It's a little pricey but I'm going to treat the Jintropin AQ like Nutropin AQ and assume it's at least twice as potent, if it is it will be worth it. Start at 3iu a day of the Jintropin AQ and see if I get sides. The pen delivery is great, cuts down on the hassle of twice daily administration big time. Will let you guys know how it compares.

Hey man, i've been looking at buying some Jintropin AQ myself for a while now. I was just wondering where did you get it from??

Back