Joint soreness- from peptides????

Illtemper

Ive been experimenting with peptide for about 2-3 weeks now, ghrp-2 & cjc 1293., i pin 100mcg 3x a day of each. Lately within this week ive been having some horrible joint pains,
my shoulders are hurting, elbows, my back is sore, i feel terrible for some reason.. I hesitate to think its the peps causing it but its worth me asking incase im doing something wrong
with the peps so i wanna go over everything ive been doing and make sure im on the right track..

the peps are mixed right to the calculator, I used 2.5,ml of bac with the ghrp-2 and 1ml of bac with the cjc

with a 1cc syringe i draw up to 3 tick marks for each

mostly pin into my belly, i have injected in the shoulders a few times

after pep is recon, how long is it good for?

ive been doing a 5 on 2 off, is this what should be done?

any info would be great as im worried im doing something wrong.....

thinking of dropping the dose to 50mcg of each, would this help?

Drop down to twice a day to see if that helps.
Worked for me.
Are you taking anything else?

Yeah Im on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) also.. Test, hcg

This will sound stupid but I switched my pins from 1cc to .5cc and didn't take that into account when I was filling them up. So basically I was only take 50 ghrp and 50 cjc at a time... Now I caught it and am at 150ghrp and 100 cjc 3x day. I wanted to see if thy lower does is what was causing it, so far I'm feeling slightly better but I haven't hit the gym this weekend so I don't know for sure...

You sy you went to 2x a day, so you were having joint pains also?? How bad was it, my shoulder feels not so good but my elbows hurt also which makes me think something else was going on ad not just sore from training...

Thanks for the response!

Yeah Im on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) also.. Test, hcg

This will sound stupid but I switched my pins from 1cc to .5cc and didn't take that into account when I was filling them up. So basically I was only take 50 ghrp and 50 cjc at a time... Now I caught it and am at 150ghrp and 100 cjc 3x day. I wanted to see if thy lower does is what was causing it, so far I'm feeling slightly better but I haven't hit the gym this weekend so I don't know for sure...

You sy you went to 2x a day, so you were having joint pains also?? How bad was it, my shoulder feels not so good but my elbows hurt also which makes me think something else was going on ad not just sore from training...

Thanks for the response!

I have not experienced this with peps. Are you taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? If so, is it possible you dropped your e2 too low? 1/2 cc pins are the way to go. Easier to measure small amounts. When filling, do remember that the 1/2 cc only goes to 50 and the 1cc goes too 100. If your filling it to the 5 or 10 mark you are still using the same exact amount with each one.

I have not experienced this with peps. Are you taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? If so, is it possible you dropped your e2 too low? 1/2 cc pins are the way to go. Easier to measure small amounts. When filling, do remember that the 1/2 cc only goes to 50 and the 1cc goes too 100. If your filling it to the 5 or 10 mark you are still using the same exact amount with each one.

Meathead when were I was heading, was wondering about e2. myself
I had joint pain and numbness in my hands.
I went down to twice per day and everything cleared up.
I think peps are like everything else, everyone reacts diffrently

I am on an AI..... Maybe you're right about the e2. I didn't think peps would block the conversion from the test. Now you got me thinking on this cause it would explain why everything hurts so bad all of a sudden...

I'm gonna lay off the peps for a few days and the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a couple weeks and she what happens. I can't lift with this pain so I'm just gonna rest till it subsides a bit and see.. That's interesting...

Yes I got the .5 because exactly that, I was having a hard time reading it..
Using the calculator, for 2mg of cjc I mixed 1 ml of bac and draw to 5 for 100mcg.
For ghrp 5 mg with 2.5ml bac and I was drawing to 8 for 150mcg. So total in syringe was at check mark 13..
This is correct isn't it??

I am on an AI..... Maybe you're right about the e2. I didn't think peps would block the conversion from the test. Now you got me thinking on this cause it would explain why everything hurts so bad all of a sudden...

I'm gonna lay off the peps for a few days and the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a couple weeks and she what happens. I can't lift with this pain so I'm just gonna rest till it subsides a bit and see.. That's interesting...

Yes I got the .5 because exactly that, I was having a hard time reading it..
Using the calculator, for 2mg of cjc I mixed 1 ml of bac and draw to 5 for 100mcg.
For ghrp 5 mg with 2.5ml bac and I was drawing to 8 for 150mcg. So total in syringe was at check mark 13..
This is correct isn't it??

I'm not saying that the peps would block conversion from test. I'm just speculating, because every time my estro has gone low I get the same thing. I've never had it with peps. I take glucosamine/msm/chron every day. There should be the same amount of tick marks on the .5 as the 1ml. I generally make it so that whatever dose I want I am bringing it to the 5 mark. Use the peptide calculator for this. It is much easier this way. You should still draw it to the 8 mark. If you add another 3/4 of a ml to it then you would just draw it to the 10 line to get 150mcg. It is much easier this way.

Back