juicing when you have kids

Goat Ass

Forum *****istrator
did having kids change anyone's mind about juicing. i had 2 points i watned to tak about and i wanted to hear what those juicers who have kids have to say. not trying to condemn you or anything i am just curious to hear opinions on these matters. so plz dont get defensive i dont have kids so i might be completely off mmy ass i am just looking for an interesting thread.

Point 1.
Using juice puts you at legal risk. Now the risk is pretty low, you can juice for years and never get caught, but it is risk nonetheless, and a more serious risk than shit like speeding. Have you thought about what getting in trouble with the law could mean for your children? Why did you decide to continue to juice? What would you do or think if you were caught? If you stopped juice because you had kids, why did you stop?

Point 2.
Kids see and hear things, way more than we give them credit for. They may see daddy injecting or popping pills and they know it ain't diabetes when daddy hides the stuff in the potted plant. Now I am sure you would have no problem with your kids juicing when they are old enougn and responsible enough [nor would i] but how about them linking juice with other illicit drugs? I guess i mean if they see daddy using illegal drugs might they start using illegal drugs too, and not just steroids?

well what do you think i have interest in your replies.

thx

Dont abuse the juice and it wont kill you. I live in Canada so it is legal for personal use.

I dont have kids, im 22yrs old and dont plan on it any time soon, but juicing would not be a problem if I did.

Bro your avatar is sick......:Puke:

I've got kids, but, they are young still. It will be more of an issue in 5 years or so. We'll see what happens.....

Most are aware of the risks, you take a risk every time you get in your car and drive down the street...but, for the most, the self user has less to worry about the the seller...and most get their gear from someone at the gym, and they have even less of a chance getting popped IMO....

on the age issue, if you dont use around them, keep it out of the house, and dont brag about it, you dont have a woory...and remember, you kids always see you for the strongest person in the world anyhow, no matter how big you are...

E

I think twice as much as I did without kids. they become part of the equation when it comes to making decisions.

My risk management shifts into conservative mode

I have a son, he is 5. i figure as long as he does not know about it, then whats the harm? He doesn't live with me, so maybe that is part of it. I might think differently if he did.

When he gets older I am sure he will know, but it is what we teach them about certain things in life that molds them into adults.

its all about how you raise them and how good a parent YOU are. i have one son he is 18months so as long as its not spoken of and everything that i have to do i do with the bathroom door locked when he is asleep, then there shouldnt be a problem. my wife and i discussed this before and she isnt infavor of me doin them but she understands that you have to have alil common sense abou tit.

Last edited:
DJ_rockett said:
I think twice as much as I did without kids. they become part of the equation when it comes to making decisions.

My risk management shifts into conservative mode

I agree with that. In practice that means that I may forego a great deal and pay the much higher gym prices just to avoid the potential problems that come with getting stuff in the mail.

As far as not wanting your kids to see you inject stuff, etc. I think that is a stupid argument. Just lock the door to your bedroom and be discreet about it. Think about it this way: I am sure you also don't want you kids to watch you having sex with your wife/GF. Does that mean that you stop having sex once you have kids? I don't think so.

xtinct said:
As far as not wanting your kids to see you inject stuff, etc. I think that is a stupid argument. Just lock the door to your bedroom and be discreet about it. Think about it this way: I am sure you also don't want you kids to watch you having sex with your wife/GF. Does that mean that you stop having sex once you have kids? I don't think so.

Good Points. My kids are 15 and 17. I teach them to respect my privacy by respecting their privacy. We never enter closed doors without knocking.

what, i am suppose to stop things i enjoy doing because i have kids.

i keep it away from them but will not stop because of them.

Bro,

Point #1 - Do it legally, get a script.

Point #2 - If it's leagal there is no problem.

CQB

i try to teach my daughter (she's 4) by example. I drink alcohol and i do so responsibly. there is a time and place for relaxation in life. I've also done aas, i'm not by any one's standards really big (6' , 200 lbs), but when i decided to shape up , there was a time and place for it in my life. reasonably done the benefits are high, the risk is low.
Then there is the legal issue. I make the most cautious decisions i can, and i intentionally break the law. I simply dont agree with it. Law doesn't mean correct or logical.

I can see the problem here, I do not have kids but I am sure when I do that things are going to change a lot once I have them though

Back