Just a few final questions for peace of mind. First Cycle post cycle therapy (pct) dosages? Thanks bros.

AlwaiizGaining

Just a few final questions for peace of mind. First Cycle PCT dosages? Thanks bros.

Age: 26 / Height: 6'0" / Weight: 205lbs / BF: 10% / Lifting seriously for 2 years

I'm currently running Testosterone Cypionate @ 600mg per week (in my 3rd week now) I have everything I need right now I am still just a little torn on the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol.

While you may want to suggest adding thing or replacing one product with another, keep in mind I have what I have and am looking for answers on how to properly dose them, but I do appreciate all suggestions and critique.

Week 1-10: Test Cyp @ 600mg/wk (300mg mon/300mg thurs)

Week 3-post cycle therapy (pct): Liquidex (arimidex) @ .50mg EOD

Week 13-14: LiquidTamox (nolvadex) @ 40mg ED

Week 15-16: LiquidTamox @ 20mg ED

NOW MY QUESTIONS ARE THESE:

1. My purpose for starting the liquidex @ week 3 is to keep estrogen under control (preventative) and to keep water retention at a minimal, however, I don't want to kill my libido so is this dosage alright for what I'm trying to do?

2. I hear good things about HCG. Would it be beneficial to pin hcg ED after last injection untill 4 days prior to post cycle therapy (pct) (10 days total)? I see some people say HCG is good but not needed on a first cycle of testosterone only. Thoughts? And if it IS something I should do, what would be the proper dosage per day?

...third question.... and this is where it gets complicated...

3. Prior to starting my cycle I had my blood drawn because I had a suspision that my test was low - I turned out to be right, my test level was an 81, "normal" for my age would be around 500. I got my blood work done again after 2 weeks into cycle and my test was up at 1,645 (so I know my gear is good :) ) ....... if i may need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of my life, is it still smart to run my post cycle therapy (pct) and see where my levels land when its all said and done? My doc is on board with what i'm doing and knows my entire 16 week plan, he's also on board and ready to perscribe test injections when I'm ready but I told him I want to run this cycle first (as I've already bought the shit and started).

I truely appreciate your time and thank you to all you guys with all the experience who I see on here everyday trying to help people out and steer in the right direction. Thanks bros!

Well its not good you run adex through your post cycle therapy (pct). Aromasin is better for that. Your .50 eod is about right but I ran at .25 eod. Worked great for me . Hcg isn't needed but it does wonders for you. I run it everycycle.

alright so your saying adex shouldnt be ran through post cycle therapy (pct), or just that it isn't as good as aromasin?

thanks for the response bro

anyone else have answers to my original post?

Not good too not sure on the exact reason but if your gonna run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) through your pct run aromasin. 12.5 ed.

Back