Just added Tren Ace to my cycle. got a few questions

Alkaline

Hello,

I just added Tren Ace to my cycle, today was my 2nd pin. I have been on Test E 500mg for 3 months, and 30mg Dbol for 25 days, I got 7 days left of it, and now, I've been on Tren Ace 100mg EoD since friday.

First Q: I pinned 250mg Test instead of 500 now when I added 100mg Tren EoD. Good choice, or should I still have my Test at 500mg?
2nd Q: If I do lower my test to 250, that will be 100mg Tren EoD and 250mg Test E e4d. Do I still need to take .25mg Adex when my Dbol blast ends? I've never had ANY issues with gyno, or high estrogen at all.
3rd Q: Should Tren Ace cause a massive PIP? I got VERY sore immideatly after a pinned, like the second I hit the bottom in the syringe, I got VERY sore..

When will I feel the tren, like the night sweats and so on?
Any tips/advices to me, as it's my first cycle with Trenbolone. I've done Test E 250mg for 12w, and 40mg Dbol only previously. Never mixed compounds like this. GOtta say, I fkng love it! :)

Thanks in advance!

To me, this isn't a cycle so much as a "let's just add stuff along the way and see if I get lucky and not screw myself up."

Adding dbol in month three makes no sense to me. None.

Why wouldn't you have done this at the beginning?

I wouldn't even think of running tren during my second injectible cycle and certainly not at 100mg EOD. I'd start at 50mg EOD and that for an advanced user.

All in, though, this is an absolute cluster$uck if you ask me and we have no idea of your stats our goals although they really don't matter much.

Tren is only for advance users my friend, have you had blood works before your cycle to monitor your levels? and exactly is it that you love about it brother?

Back