Just getting back & have a few questions

MOjs13

Hey guys I have been out of the game for about 2 years due to injury. I am just getting started up again and I have noticed a few new supps on the market worth giving a try.

1. Is this waxy maze carb drink better then the traditional simple carb post workout drink? And if so, what is the best brand and where is the best place to get it?

2. I have seen that creatine ethyl ester (HCL) is the new fav and I want to give it a try. I prefer to take it in powder form and was wondering what is the best brand? Also, what is the dosage and when should it be taken? If it should be taken PWO like I would think, would it be good to mix it in with my post workout carb drink (i.e. waxy maze starch)?

Another thing is that I am planning on running a traditional ECA stack. Does this sound like a good dosage? If not let me know what would be and for how long it should be run?
Morning - 25mg ephedrine HCL, 200mg caffeine, and an 81mg baby aspirin
Afternoon - 25mg ephedrine HCL, 200mg caffeine
Pre-Workout - 25mg ephedrine HCL, 200mg caffeine

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the long post.
(Only 2 doses on non-training days)

MOjs13 said:
1. Is this waxy maze carb drink better then the traditional simple carb post workout drink? And if so, what is the best brand and where is the best place to get it?
www.trueprotein.com

MOjs13 said:
2. I have seen that creatine ethyl ester (HCL) is the new fav and I want to give it a try. I prefer to take it in powder form and was wondering what is the best brand? Also, what is the dosage and when should it be taken? If it should be taken PWO like I would think, would it be good to mix it in with my post workout carb drink (i.e. waxy maze starch)?
-www.trueprotein.com sells it in pure powder form
-take 2-3 grams each day, in my option it doesn't make a huge difference what time you take it... just take it.
- Don't mix it in your PWO drink. It tastes sour.
- Put some water or juice in your mouth
- Add the powder
- Swallow

Thanks Easto,
But out of curiosity is the only reason why you recommend not taking cee with your PWO drink is the bad taste, or is there another reason?
Also, any feed back on the ECA?

Back