Just got alarming blood work, estradiol is 120

New alias

Grow Stronger
The day before I went in I knew something was up, took an extra .25mg adex to make .75mg.

I am one week into tren a, test p and proviron.

Some kind of course of action would be great, my nips feel irritated, def gonna get some gyno if I don't fix this asap. Luckily I am on some ralox so I might have not gotten the worst of this elevated estrogen.

Taking a whole 1mg of arimidex this morning, please help bros!

ok.. lets start with some basics

how long have you been on cycle

what is the dosage and frequency of cycle

how much adex at what frequency were you taking it?

ok.. lets start with some basics

how long have you been on cycle

what is the dosage and frequency of cycle

how much adex at what frequency were you taking it?

1 week on test tren and proviron

175mg test p eod, 100mg tren a eod, 50mg proviron ed, 250iu hcg twice a week

.5mg adex eod

Was this at labcorp? Non sensitive essay Roche method?

I know fir a fact at least in me I get a false high E2 reading which is caused by the metabolites from tren this was pointed out by Halfwit. I don't think it does that on tge sensitive essay.

When running tren I go to sanora quest for blood work their non sensitive essay doesn't do that.

In my area privatemdlabs only let's me go to labcoro. I have to use labmds to go to sanora quest.

I would double check blood work again befire over doing your AI and crashing your e2.

Was this at labcorp? Non sensitive essay Roche method?

I know fir a fact at least in me I get a false high E2 reading which is caused by the metabolites from tren this was pointed out by Halfwit. I don't think it does that on tge sensitive essay.

When running tren I go to sanora quest for blood work their non sensitive essay doesn't do that.

In my area privatemdlabs only let's me go to labcoro. I have to use labmds to go to sanora quest.

I would double check blood work again befire over doing your AI and crashing your e2.

Damn u guessed exactly right... What a waste of money and time, 100% better than crashing my estrogen tho, thank u for ur insight.

I already took an extra .25mg adex the day before, and a extra .50mg adex today, how soon should I go about getting blood work its been a day since the last one.

I am convinced my e2 is somewhat elevated and the .5mg adex was not sustaining what exactly would u guys do in my position to be safe, avoid gyno, not crash e2...

how do you know 100% that it's legit? even good sources fuk up from time to time, not a bad idea to have two AI's from two sources sitting around for cases like this...

I used this same batch of adex on my last test c, npp, winny run and it controlled estrogen beautifully

I have been planning to make the switch to aromasin after I run out of arimidex... I like the idea of aromasin destroying estrogen with no potential for a rebound.

I would try labmds in megatons signature and see if you can get bloodwork tomorrow. As long as your not showing
High e2 signs libido, ed, or water Bloat issues I'd ride it out till I got bloodwork confirming Highh e2.

You can have irritated nips from aas use and not be gyno. Don't panic and jump the gun or you'll be creating other issues.

When I got the false high e2 reading I ordered bloodwork the next day get it drawn and a day later had results and e2 was just a little elated and I was glad I didn't start overdoing tge AI.

If you feel your having high e2 symptoms I guess keep it at .5 eod till you get new blood work.

I would try labmds in megatons signature and see if you can get bloodwork tomorrow. As long as your not showing
High e2 signs libido, ed, or water Bloat issues I'd ride it out till I got bloodwork confirming Highh e2.

You can have irritated nips from aas use and not be gyno. Don't panic and jump the gun or you'll be creating other issues.

When I got the false high e2 reading I ordered bloodwork the next day get it drawn and a day later had results and e2 was just a little elated and I was glad I didn't start overdoing tge AI.

If you feel your having high e2 symptoms I guess keep it at .5 eod till you get new blood work.

Thanks bro

Just to confirm, hopefully I didnt lose u already, use labsmd, go to quest diagnostics? Labcorp is no good if u r running tren?

Last edited:
Not sure if tge sensitive for labcorp gives a false high but fir sure the regular essay. I use labmds and quest for tren cause I use the regular essay to manage my e2.

So if you plan on using the regular essay on e2 then don't use labcorp if your on tren.

Presumably this is not your first cycle, so you should have a decent idea of how to manage E2 on this go around. Is that not the case?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for blood work when needed. I would just expect you to have a grasp on E2. Or did you change your dosage of aeomatizable compounds this cycle?

Presumably this is not your first cycle, so you should have a decent idea of how to manage E2 on this go around. Is that not the case?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for blood work when needed. I would just expect you to have a grasp on E2. Or did you change your dosage of aeomatizable compounds this cycle?

First time with short esters, my estrogen shot up insanely quick. I also I feel that arimidex has been becoming less and less useful to me.

I'll say this about PSL ADEX, and I am a huge PSL supporter. But at least for me, even on a test only cycle, I have to take upwards of 1mg per day of Adex to keep Estradiol in check with 700 Test Enth. That is backed with blood work on more than one more cycle. So either I am insanely sensitive to estradiol spikes or PSL Adex is a bit under dosed. Which frankly is fine for me because I've figured out exactly how to keep my estradiol in check with those little white pills of theirs

Back