Just got gear in...somethings up.

Bronny92

I just got my gear in , and two vials of my test cyp was very cloudy colored...I held a hair dryer over them and that thinned it out and make my oil more clear....now I have a few pieces of...looks like "fiberglass" floating around. I'm just not familiar with what that is or why it happens.

Thanks in advanced.

Its either the gear has crashed which is what it sounds like. If it looks almost like it crystallized thats the hormone comeing out of suspension you can usually remedy that by heating it up some more. Or if there is solid chunks of something foreign looking it could be they filter for the gear exploded and is in the vial. Im just thinking your gear crashed. It happens sometimes.

Hmmmm well the pieces looks clear..longish..it would remind you of a thin icicle. Rather than round or anything.

Micro wave the shit out of a bowl of water, immerse vial s for 2- 3 ms...shake the shit out of it...repeat. If not remedied..contact source w photo evidence.

Welcome

--ur welcome---

Who are you ? Ur not just gonna drop in w needs I hope...join us and contribute please. We have enough nay sayers, negative gossip mongers in house as is...

Last edited:
Alright I appropriate it guys wish me luck...and yeah man I just signed up here today and got me a account.in hopes to get help when needed and to help anybody else with anything I can to. That's what it's all about.

Thanks again

yeah its just crashing. iv had same thing happen befefor. just heat it up in warm water and shake it a bit. if its a hassle and keeps crashing tell source.

I microwaved some water in a bowl and let then sit in it..gave em a good shaking... They seemed to have all cleared up..if it happens again ill repeat, that's a big relief... I wonder what causes them to crash.

Cold temperatures. If you had them shipped recently in a cold climate, the gear can crash. Hopefully you're storing them in room temperature too cuz if not, that can crash gear also...

Danghate to hear that...and yeah they were shipped in fair cold temps. I mean if they crash they can still be used if they are warmed and shook caint they. As long as the oil is clear.

I microwaved some water in a bowl and let then sit in it..gave em a good shaking... They seemed to have all cleared up..if it happens again ill repeat, that's a big relief... I wonder what causes them to crash.

That's all you need to do. Since it cleared up nothing is wrong with the gear. Cyp is hard to disolve. same thing happened to some I brewed a couple years ago.

Please post picks. Thesis very common this time of year with packages freezing. As stated above sitting is a hot water bath will help to emulsify the hormone. You may need to use boiling hot water.

Micro wave the shit out of a bowl of water, immerse vial s for 2- 3 ms...shake the shit out of it...repeat. If not remedied..contact source w photo evidence.

Welcome

--ur welcome---

Who are you ? Ur not just gonna drop in w needs I hope...join us and contribute please. We have enough nay sayers, negative gossip mongers in house as is...

yes things go smoother and info flows better when all the guys around the campfire know each other better.

Back