Just got my test levels back..

meyers462

Alright so last year my total test levels were 693. last week my total test results came back and they are are 568. My levels dropped by over 100 and im only 21 years old. So my doctor wants me to come in next week and talk. Now i did my research and 568 is pretty low for my age. So im guessing that would explain why im always tired. I have a cycle ready to take after i see my doc again. What would yall do if you were in my shoes? Should i take the cycle if my doctor doesnt put me on TRT?

Now before you go thinking you have low T....we have to take some things into consideration.

-you're young....do you drink often?
-get enough sleep?
-any drug use?
-antidepressants?
-were the bloods drawn first thing in the morning?
-The list goes on......

Your levels are not low per say...but they're not high. You're close to 600 which is pretty much totally fine. 100point drop could just be the result of a poor nights sleep or a weekend of drinking. Too many variables to jump to conclusions. Remember....these tests are just a snapshot of your levels at that exact moment. Testosterone fluctuates throughout the day, and levels may be different at any given day/time depending on a number of variables.

Last edited:
Your test levels fluctuate quite a bit during the day. This is perfectly normal.

And your TT is not low for your age. It is actually above average.

Now before you go thinking you have low T....we have to take some things into consideration.

-you're young....do you drink often?
-get enough sleep?
-any drug use?
-antidepressants?
-were the bloods drawn first thing in the morning?
-The list goes on......

Your levels are not low per say...but they're not high. You're close to 600 which is pretty much totally fine. 100point drop could just be the result of a poor nights sleep or a weekend of drinking. Too many variables to jump to conclusions. Remember....these tests are just a snapshot of your levels at that exact moment. Testosterone fluctuates throughout the day, and levels may be different at any given day/time depending on a number of variables.
No i don't drink and if i do its rare.
I sleep 8 hours, I've tried doing the thing where you wake up between REM sleep and im still always tired. i Could sleep for days and have done it already.
I took prohormones back in 2013. I smoke tree once in awhile if i cant eat my meals so i can eat them.
No, and i refuse to take them, i have been prescribed them before though. I seen to many people get addicted to them and become emotionless.
My bloods were drawn at about 11:30 am

There is our answer. 11:30am is way too late. Needs to be first thing in the morning (i.e. 8am).

Here is a nice chart for you.

4g21ra.jpg

Make the effort to get it at 8am if you want to solve this. You took Pro-Hormone's at the age of 18, bloodwork, what dosages & for how long?

Last edited:
Make the effort to get it at 8am if you want to solve this. You took Pro-Hormone's at the age of 18, bloodwork, what dosages & for how long?
I took msten extrememe mass builder and did 4 pills every day for a month and then did my pct with novadex and clomid.
Then did another ph cycle that time i stacked msten with epistane for a month. then same pct novadex and clomid.
Msten is no longer on the market it is banned and illegal in the US.

So my doctor put me on Bupropian HCL 75MG 1 tab a day. He said it will make me feel awake and have energy and i took the 1st dose today and at first i got tire and about 20 min later i had tons of energy and felt alive.

Now the only thing is i do plan on running a cycle. I already have 2 bottles of Test Cyp and 250 tabs of dbol, 100 tabs of armidex, and 80 tabs of novadex. The only thing is you cant mix bupropion HCL with Novadex because it could be deadl and cause irregular heart beats. So what would yall recommend? When i decide to run the 10 week cycle i should stop taking bupropian hcl? Or should i tell my doctor that ill be taking novadex? Or just stop taking the medicine alltogether?

Back