Just had a DIFFERENT/scary experience doing injections... Abscess? Old gear?

Heading to the clinic now, what an afternoon. Get home, have my pre-workout meal, go to do some pins and then head out to hit the weight hard and heavy and this shit happens.

I wonder if this is the cause of why I have been sick for 2 weeks with stomach virus-like symptoms, ironically I got sick as soon as I added in this winny. For the sake of keeping this thread from getting deleted, I am going to say perhaps it is not the winny.

Heading to the clinic now, what an afternoon. Get home, have my pre-workout meal, go to do some pins and then head out to hit the weight hard and heavy and this shit happens.

I wonder if this is the cause of why I have been sick for 2 weeks with stomach virus-like symptoms, ironically I got sick as soon as I added in this winny. For the sake of keeping this thread from getting deleted, I am going to say perhaps it is not the winny.

If your having flu like symptoms you may have an infection. Any redness or pain at the areas?

I would throw that winny the fuck away. It doesn't look like puss in the pictures. More like you've drawn out an un-absorbed winny depot just mixed with blood. Never heard of that before but perhaps your body has sealed it off with an abscess. Think about it; you got sick about the same time you added the winny in. All your "abscesses" are winny shots. Get rid of that shit man.

Not saying you should do this, but personally I'd just drain them all and then monitor. If symptoms subside your fine, just don't use that shit again. If an infection is present though you should get some antibiotics to speed up recovery. As said above, if you need to go to a doctor just say B12 shot. Doesn't matter how suspicious they are just keep saying B12.

From the latin "Ubi pus, ibi evacua" - where there is puss, drain that shit! (Actually translates to slightly more elegant words lol.)

Thanks buddies for chiming in today while I was in the middle of a bit of a crisis.

The doc came in and asked me if I was "juicin" and told me he's all for injecting all kinds of weird stuff to perform better(he didn't look remotely athletic) and blah blah blah trying to get the truth out of me. When I showed him the pic he's all "that's definitely not b12". Told me how familiar he is with b12 and asked me all kinds of questions about which form I am using and doses and this and that, luckily I read up on it a bit while I was waiting.

When he realized he wasn't getting an answer out of me and could tell I was "juicin" he began to get very frustrated. I could hear him outside of the room talking to different people while I sat in there whispering "this guys injecting all kinds of weird shit blah blah blah". The way he threw a fit because I wouldn't tell him was kind of funny, I mean I hope he doesn't take it personal and realizes I could lose my medical insurance by stating I am on gear.

He did not observe a head of an abscess to drain, given a script for keflex and told to see a dermatologist if things do not get better.

Thanks buddies for chiming in today while I was in the middle of a bit of a crisis.

The doc came in and asked me if I was "juicin" and told me he's all for injecting all kinds of weird stuff to perform better(he didn't look remotely athletic) and blah blah blah trying to get the truth out of me. When I showed him the pic he's all "that's definitely not b12". Told me how familiar he is with b12 and asked me all kinds of questions about which form I am using and doses and this and that, luckily I read up on it a bit while I was waiting.

When he realized he wasn't getting an answer out of me and could tell I was "juicin" he began to get very frustrated. I could hear him outside of the room talking to different people while I sat in there whispering "this guys injecting all kinds of weird shit blah blah blah". The way he threw a fit because I wouldn't tell him was kind of funny, I mean I hope he doesn't take it personal and realizes I could lose my medical insurance by stating I am on gear.

He did not observe a head of an abscess to drain, given a script for keflex and told to see a dermatologist if things do not get better.

Glad to hear it was nothing serious. I'm sure you feel relieved. What a douche dr patiently confidentiality. I would have been pissed.

Good thing roid rage didn't take you over LOL

Glad to hear it was nothing serious. I'm sure you feel relieved. What a douche dr patiently confidentiality. I would have been pissed.

Good thing roid rage didn't take you over LOL

Thanks hiram1st, that was quite a load I pulled out this afternoon though, still makes me shiver a bit looking at that pic. Gonna take a rest day or 2, I'm gonna be sore as hell tmrw as I tried to draw 5 or 6 diff muscles that I had put that winny in to see if I could get anything out.

Lol anabolics havn't got me like that yet, but I havn't experienced those that are known for aggression like tren, halo anadrol.

My experience with past test runs, and now npp is that I stay more cool, collected. In fact I laugh after something happens that COULD have pissed me off in the past, or if it gets me in the slightest it's like a haha I'm not that person anymore moment.

I was a hot head when I was younger so I take pride now in being able to control myself.

I've seen that before, doesn't have to be an infection/bug

your body can and will attack unrecognized substances as if it was any other foreign invader

what you had was your immune system taking apart the juice you injected, white blood cells / lymphatic fluid carrying off or consuming the juice you injected the same as it would have attacked staph or another foreign substance.

bet you had a slight fever , almost undetectable.. some really shitty pip and swelling that was nearly like edema, warm to the touch

Its scary of you don't know what it is , and better safe than sorry

chances are anybody who's ever fucked up an im injection and injected sub q by mistake has experienced exactly this scenario. i had to use a 5/8 slin needle to pin some acetate, and either dumped some of it sub q or it squirted back out into sub q - and holy fuuuuck the third day after my thigh was swollen as fuck

if it is sub q you can massage it out , i had it really bad in my quads.. pushed it towards my trunk / torso and over night swelling went down in my thigh nearly 2' no more pip or hot to the touch no more overall fever.. if its im, use heat and deep tissue massage to move that shit, it will hurt like hell but reabsorb/heal faster.

a real down side is, i wonder if your body may decide it will produce anti bodies for that substance from now on (?) i need to research more before commenting on that further

any who!

im glad you are ok , go ahead and lift - Bronson

Last edited:
U can drink injectable winny by the way thats if its really winny

Ive been drinking it for almost a week, I notice hardness since I started it and it makes me feel warmer.

My body absorbs tne fine, I always forget if tne is in oil or if test susp is in oil. But the tne gives barely any pip and absorbs quick. Inj winny on the other hand... idk I guess my muscles just dony absorb it very well.

I want to add that I do trust my source I got this inj winny from, I use their test c and npp with no problems.

U can drink injectable winny by the way thats if its really winny
I keep hearing that. Are you saying this because it's water based, or is it methylated? Not knocking you, legitimately curious as I've always been under the impression that it's not very effective if taken that way. :wiggle:

I keep hearing that. Are you saying this because it's water based, or is it methylated? Not knocking you, legitimately curious as I've always been under the impression that it's not very effective if taken that way. :wiggle:

Maybe i shouldn't have said that cuz im not 100% but ive heard ot from several people in the last couple years so i assumed it was true lol

That Dr. violated HIPPA laws by discussing anything with anyone that is not involved with treating you, let alone, speculating that you were "injecting all kinds of weird stuff". If you filed a complaint he would most likely lose his job. Many hospitals have a policy of immediate termination for any violation of HIPPA. Regardless of what you are, or aren't doing that is ABSOLUTELY not allowed.

That Dr. violated HIPPA laws by discussing anything with anyone that is not involved with treating you, let alone, speculating that you were "injecting all kinds of weird stuff". If you filed a complaint he would most likely lose his job. Many hospitals have a policy of immediate termination for any violation of HIPPA. Regardless of what you are, or aren't doing that is ABSOLUTELY not allowed.

He was talking to his nurses that were also helping me

And it continues..... My right delt has not felt right since I put the winny in it.... It has been over 2 weeks.

So I did go to a clinic and the doc did not observe any abscesses that could be drained... Basically meaning there wasn't a visible "head".

My delt was feeling better although it was swollen until I went and did some lateral raises yesterday. I cannot do shoulder abduction with my thumb facing forward now, like I literally can barely raise my arm at all... If I put my thumb up I can raise it.

My (right) rear delt and side delt(which I put the winny in) look like I syntholed them, the delt is warm to touch and painful.

I am going to attempt to aspirate the delt tonight myself..... I will hit 2-3 spots on the side/rear heads.

I am on antibiotics for another 8 days..... I will prob end up at a dermatologist to get this drained when I run out of the antibiotics if this does not work tonight.

Can anybody recommend whether I should use a 1 inch 25g or 1 inch 20g to try and aspirate it, or if I should not fuck with it at all.

Coming off this blast now, big mistake throwing in a new compound on the tail end... Ruined everything.

Last edited:
Back