Just Injected Both Pectorals for the first time

oldmusclemike

Ok so as long as I have been in this I have never pinned my pectoral muscle. So many vets tell me it's a favorite. On a post just recently someone stated that they thought 1" would be too long for their pec ( I think)

So for the newbies and the other guys like me new to doing Pectorals, I post this.

I used a 23G x 1" and pinned 1-1/2 mL (cc) in each. The handling of the injection was very easy like quads. You can see and use both hands. All the way in no problem and no pain.

My left pec has some long existing Gyno / female tissue so I did draw out a drop of blood.

Soooo no problem and I like it. I will see later if I get any PIP. Usually if I get PIP it's all about my technique and steadiness , lack of.

I had some 23 gauge needles a while back because they were out of 25's and to be honest they felt like harpoons going into my legs! After 4 injections I said fuck it and gave them to a friend who always uses 23...can't imagine putting them in my pecs! That being said (yeah I'm a wuss) I do like injecting in the pecs, no pip at all. Actually out of the 4 places I rotate the thighs are the only ones that give me any pip.

Did you watch Bostin Loyd"s video or what ? :)

NO clue as to what you speak of. So no I didn't :)

I had some 23 gauge needles a while back because they were out of 25's and to be honest they felt like harpoons going into my legs! After 4 injections I said fuck it and gave them to a friend who always uses 23...can't imagine putting them in my pecs! That being said (yeah I'm a wuss) I do like injecting in the pecs, no pip at all. Actually out of the 4 places I rotate the thighs are the only ones that give me any pip.

Well I use 23G for all oil and for me the oil flows too slow with even that. I can't put up with oil going thru a 25G. So it was an INJECTION for sure lol :) 1" was fine. Listen my pectorals were still just a little sore at 48 hours out from chest WO. Now they feel like I am very tight n sore, ish from a hard WO. I feel the added pressure there due to 1.5 mL / cc's . I have temporarily upped the dose of both.

I'm a small guy ( don't go anywhere with that one ) so 1.5 mL is a good enough volume for me. I can and have done 2.5 mL /cc in my glutes no problem and 1.5 mL in delts.

I'll give my pecs a try next time.

I only use 22 guage 25 takes way to long for me.

Any spots I should be aware of in my pecs that I sould avoid. Obviously I'm not going to go through my nipple.

I'll give my pecs a try next time.

I only use 22 guage 25 takes way to long for me.

Any spots I should be aware of in my pecs that I sould avoid. Obviously I'm not going to go through my nipple.

Ah hahahaaa, Not through the nipple huh? Other more experienced guys you should be asking. :) I aint doin a 22G in my Pec

I looked a pic on the internet. (just google it) there are three points recommended. I used, aprox 3 fingers up from the nipple and horizontally 2 fingers. So then I flex to get the peak in that area.

Then I held the syringe way out in front of me, as far as my hand could reach out , to get the full swing and max force... and BAM !!! whoop there it was !! I then push harder to make sure I was in all the way and more, gabbed the cylinder by my hand and the other hand took my thumb and mashed on that plunger, push that fuvcker all the way the bottom and more. Then I yanked that harpoon out fast!

What do ya think. NO pain no gain no wuss on this end..:laugh3:

creeps me out to be honest. sticking the pin in there, i havent yet im a pussy lol

Ya know I always thought that. But today I was thinking , where now??? so I touched and felt and flexed. So I knew I could just stick it. Went so cool I put that thing down and grabbed the other preloaded and stuck the other one. Ya know I can tell you and others just like they say, it's a good spot, may end up better than my delts.

I've done it a few times, but besides feeling like you're stabbing yourself in the heart, the area felt a little "nervy" to me and I haven't tried it for a while.

Tried it a few weeks back... Honestly the easiest pin I have ever done. Clean, small spec of blood as usual. Probably one of my favorite spots to pin... Except for one thing. I have never broken out on my chest, ever. Only my back. Even on Masteron and high test dosages the front of my body even my face is spotless without breakouts... Well, idk of this is just coincidence but the week after I pinned my pec I had a few small breakouts. I cut that shit off right away. Now no breakouts whatsoever. I switched to lat injections. Bummer though, pecs turned into one of my favorite places to pin!!!! I suggest everyone tries it!

Ok so as long as I have been in this I have never pinned my pectoral muscle. So many vets tell me it's a favorite. On a post just recently someone stated that they thought 1" would be too long for their pec ( I think)

So for the newbies and the other guys like me new to doing Pectorals, I post this.

I used a 23G x 1" and pinned 1-1/2 mL (cc) in each. The handling of the injection was very easy like quads. You can see and use both hands. All the way in no problem and no pain.

My left pec has some long existing Gyno / female tissue so I did draw out a drop of blood.

Soooo no problem and I like it. I will see later if I get any PIP. Usually if I get PIP it's all about my technique and steadiness , lack of.

Nice. Btw I got major pip. Felt like I worked out chest forever and had the crazy soreness. Let me know if you get pip. It's manageable though... Unlike lat pin pip... Now that shit I don't wish on my worst enemy

I've done it a few times, but besides feeling like you're stabbing yourself in the heart, the area felt a little "nervy" to me and I haven't tried it for a while.

lol! I remeber the first time i jabbed my pec, was with tren, and i thought i went thru my breast plate..lol.
One of my good buddies on here, yall no him, said i was fucking crazy and no way that would happen unless i used like a 2 1/2 inch pin and would have for sure felt that fucker popping through, like going thru bone ;-)

im with the some of the guys here, i never pinned pecs yet! i use 25 g all the time. delts is my fav injection spot so far btw.

I pin my pecs as a regular site. Up to 2.5cc into each. Never had any issues. First time i did my left pec....i was nervous but keep in mind your heart is muchhhhh lower than a 1inch pin can hit

Back