just started dnp

Bimmer

started dnp today. I definatly feel warm as fuck and am sweating a bit. My question is will it get more intense the next few days with the same dosage? I remember reading it takes 2-3 days before it really starts kicking.

hey bro,that is a very big dose to start with your first time.I strongly suggest you go down to 200mg tomorrow and maybe the day after.The dnp will build up in your system which can take a few days.Be sure to drink plenty of water and gatorade and try to keep fat intake low.Dnp is no joke,you would be susprised how those little yellow pills can wipe you out,lol.Also remember to eat on dnp are you will get nausous and feel sick.If you need any questions you can pm me,i have a little knowledge on the subject(not alot)

Done 3 DNP cycles starting another in 1 weeks , lost 9lbs in 7 days on my last one so feel free to PM a brotha.

thanks guys, I feel the love. But its so fucking hot its annoying. At least I know its working.

DNP would be good to take in the winter. Im sitting here with the AC on high, fan on and wearing shorts and a shirt. I feel like Im tanning in the sun. And this is still from yesterday since I just took my first dose today.

just started mine today also. took the first dose of 200mg. if you feel like that on your second day i cant imagine what im gonna feel tommorow. im already hot and sweating a little bit it hit me preatty hard after 4 hours. hot like a bitch.

Try not to eat any carbs (especially high GI carbs) for a couple hours before going to bed. It makes the night sweats worse.

i've got a couple dnp cycles under my belt too..who here has ran it during precontest?? how close to showtime?? and did u eat a shitload of carbs with it?? I always eat high carbs when on dnp, burns more and i drop weight faster....who here has done it like that?

pudge

pudge said:
i've got a couple dnp cycles under my belt too..who here has ran it during precontest?? how close to showtime?? and did u eat a shitload of carbs with it?? I always eat high carbs when on dnp, burns more and i drop weight faster....who here has done it like that?

pudge
Im not doubting your reasons behind more carbs while on DNP but how is eating more carbs (cals) =more insulin = more fatloss , I dont really understand, I know your body needs carbs while on DNP , but I just dont feel right carb loading and hoping to burn more fat , just dont make sense to me. When you say more carbs, like what kinds?

fructose, simple carbs...i ate fruits, cereal bars, granola, pop tarts, rice, potatoes....I'd go out and eat at places like denny's, mexican, chinese, etc...i burned like a motherf****r...but i lost a ton of weight quick....i dont know the science behind it, but i just followed my "guys" guidelines and it worked...plus, i was precontest..

pudge

Back