Just started PGH

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Just took my first shot of the PGH i got free from univeralkits. This must be some potent shit, about 1 min after i shot into my quad, i started to sweat, got a metal taste in my mouth, shortness of breath, tingles all over. Some crazy immediate effects. Makes me wonder if this stuff is actually good for you. Im going to be running it 2x a day at .25ml per shot. I will update my progress in this thread.

NYC

I just took my first shot with NYCEE also. I took mine about a minute after he did and I was laughing at him because of his shortness of breathe then all of a sudden I couldn't talk anymore. This stuff hits you hard. I also got the tingly feeling, real hot, and that metallic taste in my mouth. We'll let everyone know how this stuff goes. Stay tuned

That would freak me out. Sounds kind of dangerous. I hate the effects ECA stack gives me. So I know that would probably make me lose it.

i cant wait to try pg-h. i ABSOLUTLY LOVE the jitters i get from ECA. and then next up clen. i hear a lot of users getting the jitters with that too.

The matter of whether P-Gh is "some potent shit" is still a question in my mind.

I didn't pay all that money to get a momentary tingly feeling in my hands and on my face, but after one month of use, that's all I've gotten.

I'm sincerely trying not to be judgemental, but so far I'm extremely disappointed.

Last edited:
kbrkbr said:
The think the matter of whether P-Gh is "some potent shit" is a matter of question.

I didn't pay all that money to get a momentary tingly feeling in my hands and on my face, but after one month of use, that's all I've gotten.

I'm sincerely trying not to be judgemental, but so far I'm extremely disappointed.

haha good thing we got ours free. :D sorry to hear that it didn't work for you.

lol got me there

On the other hand, even free isn't much of a bargain if the stuff doesn't do anything besides make your fingers tingle and give you shortness of breath.

I'm liking it so far. Before taking it I was having some problems with insomnia, since taking it I seem to be doing a lot better. Could be coincidense/placeabo effect but I think it was the PGH strongly. Also gotten a lot veinier lately but that might be because I've been cutting fat right now.

Drveejay11 said:
kbrkbr: aren't you HGH as well?

No, I've been on a gh hiatus. Got 250iu of AB in the fridge I'm gonna hop on as soon as I finish my second bottle of P-GH (assuming that it doesn't do anything.) If P-GH surprises me, you can bet I'm gonna be stocking up. The one good thing I can say about it is the price sure beats gh.

Don't get me wrong: I'm hoping I start getting shredded because of P=GH or I get my blood tests back in a few weeks and find that P-GH has helped my lipid profile. I would LOVE a cheap alternative to gh.

chicmuscle said:
i cant wait to try pg-h. i ABSOLUTLY LOVE the jitters i get from ECA. and then next up clen. i hear a lot of users getting the jitters with that too.

Never did clen myself but I dont get jitters from ECA or coffee, never ever ever. I can take loads of near anything and not get sides (not test! Have to run anti-a for that).

Been on it for 5 weeks now, I have to say for an otc I'm impressed. Good sleep, energy, losing some b/f and the price is great compared to HGH.

JohnnyB

Back