Just the right aas or do we need to exercise

nekronom

I went abroad for a week. To long without a gym. In the middle of the city center I found a big gym, looking promising to me. Hugh cardio section I could see from outside. Therefore I just paid the entry and thought they will have a free weight section with everything…
..shit! no squat, no power rack, only some benches and the biggest barbells where 60 pounds. a section with the usual machines. I did some leg workout as good as I could manage.
But then, this three local guys hanging around the barbells and doing curls, they all looked better then Arnold looked in his Mister time. Very dry and very defined, great lats and arms like beasts. Obviously they where “on”.
But they build these bodies with that poor equipment? If yes (I suppose they do not pay another gym) then it is enough to throw in the right stuff and to hang around some iron?

no offense bro, better build than arnold in his hay day, hmmmmmmm..........
well if thats the case, hell yea id stay there.

nephrom said:
I went abroad for a week. To long without a gym. In the middle of the city center I found a big gym, looking promising to me. Hugh cardio section I could see from outside. Therefore I just paid the entry and thought they will have a free weight section with everything…
..shit! no squat, no power rack, only some benches and the biggest barbells where 60 pounds. a section with the usual machines. I did some leg workout as good as I could manage.
But then, this three local guys hanging around the barbells and doing curls, they all looked better then Arnold looked in his Mister time. Very dry and very defined, great lats and arms like beasts. Obviously they where “on”.
But they build these bodies with that poor equipment? If yes (I suppose they do not pay another gym) then it is enough to throw in the right stuff and to hang around some iron?

:scratchhe ^

Why do you say it's "poor equipment", because they didn't have the power rack or the machines/equipment was old? There could many reasons why they lift there.. Some people i know have two-three memberships to different gyms, they get in for free since they know the owner/co-owner/manager/employe.

As long as there was at least 1 barbell and some plates they could get huge easily.

Also keep in mind that if you were in Europe, they're obsessed with conditioning. I went to a gym in Italy and everyone there was ripped but weighed about 170lbs. I was 3-4% higher bodyfat than all of them but weighed 250lbs. I was a walking oddity to them. Most had never even heard of a "bulking" cycle :)

ahh "the modern day gymnasium" there popping up all over the place usually massive cardio areas and heaps of machines and a massive lack of free weights....and usually a cino and supp bar down the back,massive video screens evrywhere and lurid spandexd house wives....unfortunately
"health&fitness" has become a massive industry ........and since most normal people are bombarded with advertising depicting "very un normal physiques"
mum and pop are heading en masse to these "designer gyms"....if you want a real laugh check out the army of personal trainers some buttrag 20 year old weighing a buck ninety came up to me and said "you dont need to squat to parellell (like i was doing) because you could hurt your back ......just do a half squat and youll have the full benefit without the chance of injury"
bwahahahaha............as for the big guys at this "gym" they were probably doin what i do train all week in the dungeon and then when i feel like a laugh
and a perve on the local poser fitness chicks i head down to "fitness first"
(designer gym crudhole)................my last visit was the funniest yet
a young guy i no whose been training for about a year and often asked my advice (and promptly ignored it) was there complete with female personal trainer doing incline press on a smith machine all of about 80lbs and not even going to failure meanwhile trainer is going "thats it thats it one more rep"
"great work" (hes been there for half an hour and not even broken a sweat)
looks over as does "trainer " and sez gee man your looking good are you going to join up here.........and i casually reply "not even if they gave me a free membership and your trainer blew me ,this place is a fuckin circus "
and he goes "why do you come here" and i just point at some buttarse trainier pulling this hot little fitness chicks ankles to her ears in some sort of
kundlini yoga pose........priceless :shoot3:

rockape76 said:
ahh "the modern day gymnasium" there popping up all over the place usually massive cardio areas and heaps of machines and a massive lack of free weights....and usually a cino and supp bar down the back,massive video screens evrywhere and lurid spandexd house wives....unfortunately
"health&fitness" has become a massive industry ........and since most normal people are bombarded with advertising depicting "very un normal physiques"
mum and pop are heading en masse to these "designer gyms"....if you want a real laugh check out the army of personal trainers some buttrag 20 year old weighing a buck ninety came up to me and said "you dont need to squat to parellell (like i was doing) because you could hurt your back ......just do a half squat and youll have the full benefit without the chance of injury"
bwahahahaha............as for the big guys at this "gym" they were probably doin what i do train all week in the dungeon and then when i feel like a laugh
and a perve on the local poser fitness chicks i head down to "fitness first"
(designer gym crudhole)................my last visit was the funniest yet
a young guy i no whose been training for about a year and often asked my advice (and promptly ignored it) was there complete with female personal trainer doing incline press on a smith machine all of about 80lbs and not even going to failure meanwhile trainer is going "thats it thats it one more rep"
"great work" (hes been there for half an hour and not even broken a sweat)
looks over as does "trainer " and sez gee man your looking good are you going to join up here.........and i casually reply "not even if they gave me a free membership and your trainer blew me ,this place is a fuckin circus "
and he goes "why do you come here" and i just point at some buttarse trainier pulling this hot little fitness chicks ankles to her ears in some sort of
kundlini yoga pose........priceless :shoot3:
Bless you Ape man.

rockape76 said:
some buttrag 20 year old weighing a buck ninety came up to me and said "you dont need to squat to parellell (like i was doing) because you could hurt your back ......just do a half squat and youll have the full benefit without the chance of injury"

LOL, love it.

Back