just took 1000mg of vitamin C

No I'm not wrong. I know a few guys who were taking high dose vitamine C and got kidney stones and sore kdneys ect. More is not better and thats a myth that vitmanine C boost the immune system.

no it is not. do you work for the fda?? lol
I knwo that out of my whole life i get less sick on might vitC and that when i WAS sick in tha passed extra vitc seemed to shorten the issues/sickness for me.
and maybe there diet was to blame i got a young girl friend "friend!" only 19 with kidny stones? whats your point??

40g ed i would worry maybe but 10-15 g lol is not alot.

but to each there own, thats your oppinion and this is mine.

Explain bro. I've never heard of this and I've also taken vit c on an empty stomach with no problems bro.

somtimes it can be a bit acidic for some people like orange juice can be for some on empty tummy.
i have a protein drink when i get up wiht al my vitamins and some of the vitc for the day. and i dotn have issues soem might thow wiht nothing in there tank.
you should always have somthing in your tank!!!

somtimes it can be a bit acidic for some people like orange juice can be for some on empty tummy.
i have a protein drink when i get up wiht al my vitamins and some of the vitc for the day. and i dotn have issues soem might thow wiht nothing in there tank.
you should always have somthing in your tank!!!

Thanks bro.....didn't realize the actual vitamin could be acidic.

No I'm not wrong. I know a few guys who were taking high dose vitamine C and got kidney stones and sore kdneys ect. More is not better and thats a myth that vitmanine C boost the immune system.

vit c is metabolized to oxalate which can react with calcium to form kidney stones. kidney stones are usually caused by calcium issues, not vit c intake.

its been recommended that you lower your c intake if you have stones but i just read a study the other day contradicting that.

ya..you will be surprised that something that supposebly can be so good. in HIGH doeses not saying a 1000mg a day is high..but like I said in high doses can cause kidney problems. Check with your doctor!!

Thanks bro.....didn't realize the actual vitamin could be acidic.

i had stones before ...bro i wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy...

i had stones before ...bro i wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy...

i have gotten kidney stones twice, and a kidney infection once. each time i was using tren.
i never used tren again.

so when people say tren isnt kidney toxic, take that how you will.

Back