Just took this tonigh

S

Skarhead1

my bench has been increasing well and its making my arms/shoulders bigger so i thought ide show this one. I wonder how many flames I'll get this time lol

joefeb08.jpg

im 5'8'' 203ish (it can be up or down a few). Bodyfat is probably 12% or so

You stated that your bench is making your shoulders and arms bigger this is b/c of your form. Try going a bit lighter on bench and put your arms out a bit farther on the bar. Go slow first and get a good feel....make sure that your shoulder blades are pushed together throughout the whole movement. Try it on the decline bar first it is a little easier to do b/c it keeps your blades together for you as the weight is in front of you more.
It is obvious that you are using to much weight and your shoulders/tris are taking over the movement. Seriously drop weight and get a good form and your chest will explode and get larger quick!!

gymlion77 said:
You stated that your bench is making your shoulders and arms bigger this is b/c of your form. Try going a bit lighter on bench and put your arms out a bit farther on the bar. Go slow first and get a good feel....make sure that your shoulder blades are pushed together throughout the whole movement. Try it on the decline bar first it is a little easier to do b/c it keeps your blades together for you as the weight is in front of you more.
It is obvious that you are using to much weight and your shoulders/tris are taking over the movement. Seriously drop weight and get a good form and your chest will explode and get larger quick!!
TRUE DAT

its NOT my form. my regular grip is pointer fingers on the rings. some people recruit more chest than otheres. a lot its jsut tricep and shoulder and very little chest --like myself. trust me , my form is perfect lol.

are you looking to get a bigger chest? it seems one side is noticably bigger than the other

Looking good bro. You have a very thick solid looking core. Are you still playing ball??

Aczech said:
are you looking to get a bigger chest? it seems one side is noticably bigger than the other

Not raelly..only lifts i care about are bench, squat ,, dead their variations and all their sports specific and directed exercises.

JayC said:
Looking good bro. You have a very thick solid looking core. Are you still playing ball??

Actually I just started practicing with our team now. We're playing a flag football league winner takes 25k. We got a real good team., good mix of size and speed, most of them used to play ball for villanova.. Im taking up MLB

Back