Keep natural test levels on cycle

getchunk

in the past after a cycle i have noticed my libido has significantly dropped after a cycle and after a year it hasn't fully come back to what it was.. I am in the process of getting blood work done to see whats going on but i am also planning on starting another cycle soon..probably winny and test.. IF i was to run arimadex throughout does that promote my testes to keep making their own test so i don't run the risk of further damage, or is there any advice anyone has on the best way to go about this..? any prior experiences..
cheers

Stats
21 year old male
6ft1
80kgs
10%bf
serious training for 3 years

not gonna happen. Sorry. If there were a magical drug to prevent shutdown in the presence of exogenous hormones, trust me..we would all be using it!

If you use HCG on cycle like most recommend, you will continue to produce testosterone, but that still won't keep you from being shut down at the pituitary level.

No current way to eliminate the risk to your health, especially at age 21.

the moment exo hormones enter = the moment your body stops producing own test

not that black and white but pretty much so

First off put any notions of cycling on hold till you find out what the heck is going on with you. Get your blood work and see where you are at naturally and find out what is going on there. If you are now hypogonadal Id suggest working with a doc to see if that can be remedied and put the notion of cycling out of your mind.

Not possible....hcg helps. If you love your natty test do not cycle. You will always have a chance of permanent shutdown even if you do everything right.

Back