kevin levrone

lol so am i ... i advocate against straps and shun most people that use them, but if you can move that kinda weight , im pretty sure it doesnt matter at that point.

I gave up straps yrs ago......but guess what im implementing straps again.
Fuck it...ive tried both over yrs and my conclusion is that straps help out in the long run. Your forearms are still bustin thier balls if u grip it right.....

Straps from now on...Im sold!

Gator

If you go to his official website he has follow some acting now a days and seems to have lost alot of his size. Last i heard he torn his tricep doing pulldowns.

Been watchin videos of him and lee priest recently...interesting stuff.

I find Kevin L really quite cheezy, but nobody can dispute he's pumping some serious iron straps or no straps.

Good video.

evansss said:
lol so am i ... i advocate against straps and shun most people that use them, but if you can move that kinda weight , im pretty sure it doesnt matter at that point.
grip always fails before your back muscles unless your popeye who has a weak back and strong forearms.

Straps are great to lessen the bicep in the move and increase the back, but his form is poor to moderate. That is likely why his back is behind. Having said that, I still think he is a great BB He just needs to slow it down and control it, so those huge biceps don't do all the work. I'm convinced that the biceps link makes it almost completely impossible to over train the back.

Back