update PICS cycle thread ! all for 49er !

How is your diet looks like and total kcal (curious)?All that orals don't cause you any liver toxicity feel? Overall very nice work :))

Hey brother ... so my diet is very mixed . but the main idea is to be getting in as many proteins in as possible . most days are about 5 massive meals . id imagine im eating maybe 6000 cals . but i dont measure . exp breakfast could be 2 bagels with butter and jam , 6 eggs with milk . lunch = nice portion of chicken and fish then corn and rice .

but i mean they are pretty big servings . each meal has to be around or more then 1000cals . for sure .

Hey brother ... so my diet is very mixed . but the main idea is to be getting in as many proteins in as possible . most days are about 5 massive meals . id imagine im eating maybe 6000 cals . but i dont measure . exp breakfast could be 2 bagels with butter and jam , 6 eggs with milk . lunch = nice portion of chicken and fish then corn and rice .

but i mean they are pretty big servings . each meal has to be around or more then 1000cals . for sure .

I think you need to add some cream cheese to those bagels to make your breakfast truly snap! but looking really great otherwise. :dance2:

Blood pressure has been good . ive been checking it very often and all normal . But yes Roush ! good call . to be honest its hard for me to get steady bloodwork in canada . but that may be just it . i havent donated blood on cycle . may be that time huh
Lookin great man! Im about to run insulin for the first time, did u get a lot of your size fromit? Just curious im hearing great things

Back