Kexing vs. Jintropin

NYCEE

Brewing.....
I will be running GH with my next cycle. I was looking for suggestions on which brand to use. I can get them for pretty much the same price per kit. So for the same price i would have more gh with the kexing (120 iu per kit and jinos are 100 iu per kit). Ive read about the 192 aa with the kexings and possible red lumps at injection site and what not, so im skeptical about using that. Any info or suggestions is greatly appreciated. I am planning on placing an order real soon. thanks

NYC

Both are very good rHGH but I would personally choose Jintropins. Here is a good read incase you have missed it.

GH

Last edited:
WannaImpress said:
Both are very good rHGH but I would personally choose Jintropins. Here is a good read incase you have missed it.

GH

Thanks bro. That is an interesting read, but makes me lean towards the jins which seem to be proven, it still seems all up in the air about the kexings.

flexkish said:
go withthe jintropin. i have been on for about a month and it is the shit.

You are seeing resluts in just under a month of use?? I heard it takes at least 2-3 months to really start seeing results, what dosage are u using?

And what is the take on Serono Saizen 8.8mg GH???

M56M

Back