Kickboxing/K-1/Muay Thai FAQ

edouble said:
Gentle_Fist I just checked the admin cp and it seems that you are already registered and have gone throught the email verification. I went and had the system resend you your info to the email addy you used to register with us. Let me know if it works and we appologize for the inconvenience.

~ed~

hey thanks! i did get the verification e-mail you're saying, the problem now is that even the verification e-mail is not working, from the e-mail that was sent to me i tried clicking on the link, but the same message keeps popping up.

Those are very cool! Which one are you wanting to use for your avatar and we'll shrink it down for you?:)

i guess number six would be really cool:) and this one's a gift for you Fyre, i could just imagine you having good strong legs just like hers and of course not to forget....SEXY!:p

Jackass said:
i guess number six would be really cool:) and this one's a gift for you Fyre, i could just imagine you having good strong legs just like hers and of course not to forget....SEXY!:p

Thanks hun.;)

by the way, the other day i was checking out some dvd's and guess what i saw? there was this thai film entitled ONG-BAK- Muay Thai Warrior, everything was in thai language, i just relied on the subtitles throughout the movie, it was great for me, he he he, i enjoyed every fighting scene, well i'm not really familiar with the old school techniques of muay thai but i guess the ones that they used there were probably true, i've never seen most of the moves that were used in the movie, i mean from watching the fights inside the ring, if there were such moves i guess they would have banned it from being used in any competition because of the deadly blows it can cause. well just wanted to share this to you guys:)

Back