kill my dick-cycle

nekronom

All I was reading about Nandrolone only cycles can be summarized like:
- good and dry muscle mass
- very low sides
- not liver toxic (in normal doses)
- low water retention
- blood pressure not difficult

only positive effects and only one point is mostly listed as being negative.
The dick will fall off!!

But so what. I mean it will not really fall off, it only decreases my sexdrive…and this means I can concentrate fully on my training. No stress with horny or not horny chicks.
Nothing that bothers me in the gym… I can train hard, rest, eat, and train again. That’s great.

My recent stats:
5ft11
186lb
over 40
last cycle 15 month ago

next cycle:
1-12 500 mg Nandrolone
14-17 Clomid (proper amount, of course)

hey, if you don't mind deca dick...deca is a solid way to go

when your shut down it's just that you have no sex drive and aren't interested in women, you don't feel the same. You don't have aggression, etc etc.

outlawtas2 said:
when your shut down it's just that you have no sex drive and aren't interested in women, you don't feel the same. You don't have aggression, etc etc.

Yeah bro that sucks.

Honestly I never get that. I got off a 7 month cycle some months ago and not at any time have I gotten less horny, and not less aggression. Sex in some way every day since my last shot.... strange, and the gear was 100% real.

Kev said:
Sometimes that is better and allows you to focus on much more important things!!

I agree. While on a cycle I need to focus on workouts and diet rather than poonanny.

Bast said:
Honestly I never get that. I got off a 7 month cycle some months ago and not at any time have I gotten less horny, and not less aggression. Sex in some way every day since my last shot.... strange, and the gear was 100% real.

My first cycle was like this...my second cycle I only really felt shut down for a couple of days. But those were low dose test only cycles for 12 weeks, you must be genetically gifted to come off a 7 month cycle and feel almost the same.

I don't get it. The reasons bb'ers lift is in part to GET laid (and don't say it's not, because if that was the case the you would be a powerlifter, not a bber), so why not enjoy it??? When I run a cycle I get horny as hell, but I can't imagine being so horny that I couldn't focus on working out and eating properly. This seems like a poor excuse to try a deca only cycle. If you wanna try it then do it, but don't come up with jusitifications.

The change was that I dont get the same pumps or have the same stamina in the gym anymore. Other then that I think I lost a total of 4 pounds and am around 235 lean now. I did expect to get shut down and everything but I feel great. Also BP is excellent and pulse is about 50/min.

But, saying you only want to bodybuild to get pussy or you would choose PL is bullshit, bodybuilders and pl'ers are nothing alike, in any way.
But sure ALL girls wants to try out a real big guy once, thats a fact :)

Not everyone gets deca dick, but it did lower my sex drive. I liked deca only cyle, but liking sus/deca a little better.

Hi guys

I appreciate all your answers very much. It shows me an important thing. Not everybody reacts the same. I never had problems with clom and the time in PCT. A little bit, but nothing serious. I am positive going with my plan and I could always add some sust if I really miss something. But just the fact to know about the possible effects helps me to handle it.

nephrom said:
Hi guys

I appreciate all your answers very much. It shows me an important thing. Not everybody reacts the same. I never had problems with clom and the time in PCT. A little bit, but nothing serious. I am positive going with my plan and I could always add some sust if I really miss something. But just the fact to know about the possible effects helps me to handle it.

Your right that no one reacts the same way. Some peeps dont get deca dick but deca is going to shut you down..period. So, IMO, people should take at least a replacement dose and have some caber on hand.

for your goals including no sex drive just go with test and a nice letro dose. letro will keep you dry no matter what you use and everything will fine but your sex drive. the complete lack of estro will totally kill it.

be carefull what you wish for though, it take me a long time and more than clomid to recover from such things.

outlawtas2 said:
I don't get it. The reasons bb'ers lift is in part to GET laid (and don't say it's not, because if that was the case the you would be a powerlifter, not a bber), so why not enjoy it??? When I run a cycle I get horny as hell, but I can't imagine being so horny that I couldn't focus on working out and eating properly. This seems like a poor excuse to try a deca only cycle. If you wanna try it then do it, but don't come up with jusitifications.

True. I think that is I'm busting my ass in the gym i believe i deserve to be worshipped by my woman. shit if im trying to lean out i could it as cardio

Back