kinda confused ..no conclusions! plz help

shu3003

k, we all heard that when taking HGH, one must add slin, T3/T4, and test to get the best possible results . From what i been reading SLIN and T3 are a must on HGH since GH reduces and needs more of it since your blood sugar and thyroid levels drop while your on.

For me if i ever do GH, SLIN is a BIG NO NO....T3 im cool with BUT if you take GH lets say for 6 months, how can you stay on T3 for that long??? T3 is not supposed to be used for no more than 6 weeks at a time and about 2 months off....how can you get aroun this?

Also, if you do GH for 6-12 months, does your body recover and start producing its natural GH or can u be perm shut down.....im talking bout 2IU a day....Thanks!

shu3003 said:
From what i been reading SLIN and T3 are a must on HGH since GH reduces and needs more of it since your blood sugar and thyroid levels drop while your on.

This isn't necessarily true for most users especially when using moderate doses.

shu3003 said:
T3 is not supposed to be used for no more than 6 weeks at a time and about 2 months off....how can you get aroun this?

Where did you hear this?

shu3003 said:
Also, if you do GH for 6-12 months, does your body recover and start producing its natural GH or can u be perm shut down.....im talking bout 2IU a day....Thanks!

Yes, all relevant research indicates that permanent shut down of your GH production will not occur even with extended use of exogenous HGH.

i need info on what hgh is ...not to familar with it...

Back