King Kamali 4 weeks out from the NOC

I tell you what bro, ok. It's called being a businessman, and a damn good one at it. It only just got him a multi year contract with Muscletech...ever hear of them? yea so he is making himself some money...anyone who knows the guy or knows the sport knows to become sucessful you have to be dedicated in training as well as a good buisnessman. Now of course you will not understand what I have just said and make yet another moronic statement , that's ok you have that right....go ahead bro..

While we are all certainly entitled to voice our opinions without fear of being berated for those opinions that differ from the masses, I tend to agree with Pyrros. Every interview or article I've ever seen with KK there are accounts of KK's rude, childish, aggressive and verbally abusive behavior. There are many pro BB's who don't necessarily 'play well' with their competitors but choose not to engage in the verbal warfare that make bodybuilding athletes the stereotypical 'big dumb muscle heads' that are full of 'roid rage.' We certainly don't need any more help reiterating the negative press this sport has received thruout the years.

Last edited:
Back