Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

OK, it is monday of week 8. I have put on 4 lbs in the last week. I am geussing because of thei ncreased caens. I start my 50mg Oral winni today. I am also addig in 10mg M1T. I will adjust as I. i know stacking 2 orals?? Well, it comes out to be a total of 60mg of methyls. That isnt that crazy. I am just adding to M1t, for the pump/srtength. Strength seems to be lower. So, it will help. I am looking forward to the next few weeks of hard training and religious dieting.

So, after 1 day of 10mh M1T and 50mg wiini, I had the most amazing shoulder workout ever. The pump was unreal and concentration was very sharp. Strength seemed to last longer too. My shoulders are sor already, which is a great sign. I am going to run the 10mg M1T for 2 weeks, and the winni for 4 weeks. Then coast on a lower test dose for 2 weeks then PCT. I am looking forward to this last few weeks.

After just 2 days, of being on this current stack, I have last a shit load of water, and have seemed to have ut up- with adding abit more size. Everything is bigger and more defined. Must be the M1T. The winni takes a week or so to kick in, I think? My diet is tighter as well. That playes a big role too. I hae noticed the joint pain though. That kicked in right away! So far so good!

hey man im glad everything is still goin good gfor you. do u have any pics yet of the progress? i cant wait to get on my cutter. keep us posted bro.

I will have pics once everything is almost wound up. So, still a few weeks away. The winni is cutting me up realy nice, and my muscle are harder and more defined then ever! It is great.

I really like the winni alot. I am harder and more vascular. More vascular than when I was on the EQ. But I am leaner as well. I have not noticed much more strength, but everything seems to be more defined and looking better. My arem and legs look great. I am having MAJOR trouble loosing my upper body fat, like from my neck to my waist. Seems to be getting smaller, but no definituion at all. i must have some very resistant fat on my mid section. Same as the Love handles and my chest fat. It will be gone soon. Whether it is fron doet and exercise or Gyno-surgery.

If you wentfrtom 280 to 205 you may have some stretched skin that will appear like fat deposits. I know cuase I have some just below my belt line. I started a cycle wieghing 350 and am down to 310 since Jan 1, 2005. My suggestion is fill it with muscle that what i plan to do once I get to my target wieght. Luckily I still had my basice muscular stature from previous years of lifting and football.

Back