Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

I would have tapered down that low, but from all the research I am gathering, It seems that going lower than 75mcg is pointless. As in, Your body naturally produces around 75mcg a day. So, going lower than that is only keeping your thyroid from fully recovering. Just like there is no point using less than around 200mg of test a week, as that is what is naturally produced. Going lower than that, makes no sense to me. Just keep you shut diwn and at a lower amount than naturally produced seems like a step back. I hope you understand what I mean. I am starting to see more definition, I have lost about 25lbs so far, and my guess is I have about another 25lbs to go , till I am where I would like to be, 180-185lbs, I will look lean and still have a decent amount of size. Then I will recover and get on another cycle. I am thinking Prop, NPP,EQ. With fairly liberal doses and lots of clean Caleries. Same as my diet now, but tripple the amount per serving. I cant wait. I have been missing my moring cadio the past week, as I needed to catch up on my sleep, new GF has me "up" all night. And thing are starting to come around. I have stoped the Letro and Tren, and added in satur 8. Seems to be working well enough. I am not as hard as usual, but still enough to fuck like crazy! She is happy.

I just got done doing my moring cardio, I am still sweating, it was great. My little break from cardio , has done wonders for my aching muscles and tendons. I have noticed since I lowered my dose pf T3, I am swaeting more. With ECA as well, I also like the ECA over clen. Clen kills all my endurance, wich maked workouts and cardio even harder, on a low cal diet. This is the Tues of week 3. Will be starting my oral Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg week 6. I also got some Minoxodil, for my slow hair loss, And I am going to get some Nizoral OTC, and start that before the Winstrol (winny). My harloss has seemed to have slown down since I got off the TREN. My acne is also improved drastically sice getting off tren, But, I am using 2-3g B-5, Ance free Bodywash, and Clearasil Face wash, Only thing is dry skin, so I have begun to use moistuizer. It helps alot. Thats it for now...

OK, I am not having any more trouble in the bedroom, I actually could fuck all day long. I Love it. Prop= Boner in a bottle. That is without Tren, as It kills me BAD. I am still getting leaner by the day, satrting to see more defintion all over my body, and seeing some crazy vascularity in my arms, and I have new veins popping on my calves. Which is insane. Still have a good load of stomach fat to get rid of, but it is melting slowly. Thats is all for now, I start week 4 on monday.

It is start of week 4. I am going to start focusing alittle more know. I must say I have been half assing it, once this new gal came into my life. But that is NO more. Time to get some fucking reasults. I have a few more weeks till I start my oral winni. I am almost all dont my Cyclo-Bold, so there will be a short period of just Prop. Thats fine with me. I did my cardio with weights in my hands to increase intensity. It was OK. I am going to work my Chest/Tris after work, with really high intensity/High volume training. Baiscally no rest inbetween sets. Should be Fun. All for know! Later all.

So, I just got off the treadmill. I had a great cardio workout this mornin'. I have been adding in running, instead of walking as fast as I can, There is a huge differance, let me tell you. I used to run all the time, so I am going to get my edurance back slowly. I had a great, chest/tri workout last night. I really like the change of pace the Hi volume/ High rep sceme provided. It was a great change. I can feel my chest got stimulated to build muscle, but it isnt un-movable. Same with my tris. I also had a awsome pump, from working sets of 25-30 reps, with low weights, and no rest, except for a sip of water, I did this for my chest and tris and it only took about 35min, but it was really intense. I am expecting to see some good changes this week and those inthe future.

I have been running every morning, and I can definalty see a differance, for sure. Along side with higher reps/less rest, there has been some good changes this week. my diet is bang on, ad have been very strict. I will have hopefully borken the 200lbs mark. My fingers are crossed. I am off the T3, I feel fine, I need to take a bit more ephedrine to get the same feeling.effect, but that is OK. Seems to be working really well, so far, with just ECA. I am going to save the rest of the Clen I have for PCT.

So, every body is really starting to come in really nice. I am actually looking like I work out, and am getting leaner by the week. I am so close to busting the 200 lbs mark. I am curently sitting @ 201lbs. For a total fat-loss of 22lbs. Not bad. My goal in 180-185lbs, that will be a very hard and lean 185lbs, Then it will be lean mass/bulk. I cant wait to try out differant flavors of gear. All I knowm, is tren wont be one of them, next time around anyways. This is start of week 5.

Every thing is still going great. No complaints. Other than my hair is shedding like crazy. I hate that. I am using Minoxodil, but I am going to get some Nizoral shampoo to help block the DHT in my scalp. Anyone know how often to use it? ED or EOD? I think I will be getting the 2% OTC version. Running is getting me cut way faster. I can see a big diff. for sure. My diet id bang on, I just need to stay consistent, I will. Then I will be very happy with my results.

great job bro.. i am on about the same cycle right now.. how do you feel the Lipo-Solv-3D worked for you? is it like yohimburn?

keep up the good work.

I think it is great. It is a trandermal, It has yohimbine, Nicotine, capacin. It sets you on fire. Great mental boost, and I have noticed a bit morw def. in my mid sections, I think it is great. i am all done my EQ, just Prop for know, Then Winstrol (winny). Then PCT...

describe your hair sheding... cause i have hairs fall out and all, but its not noticable... sometimes i wake up and there are like 15 hairs on my pillow, that normal? that what your talking bout?
LMK

Thanks for the staight to the point comments! LOL, The Lipo-Solv, was offered by a canadian UG lab named QFS. They have been busted recently. No more Lipo-solv. Anyways. I finally hit my 200lbs mark. I was very happy with that. That is a total of 23lbs of fat gone since this log has started. This is the start of the week 6. I am thinking it will be a 12 weeker. I am going to add in the Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg ED, in week 8. I am lookinmg forward to trying out Winstrol (winny). Hopefully it will help put me over the top. Thats all for know.

panteracfh My hair in shedding fairly constaly through the day, I can notice that I have lost a good amount on the top of my head. I looks thinner for sure. I can see my scalp if I look in the right spot. I dont like that! I have added Nizoral shampoo, EOD, plus the minoxodil, seems to have almost stopped the shedding totally. For know, we will see when the Winstrol (winny) is in there.

thanks for the info... i can see my scalp but thats cause i spike my hair :)
i guess im just paranoid of losing my hair... i trip out easily...
well, sounds like your doing pretty good... good luck with the Winstrol (winny) and keep droppin the fat

Thanks bro! I will se if everything is still on schedual when I weigh in tommorow morning. A pound of fat is generally what I lose. That is exactly what I want. Then I know I am not losing muscle mass. Which is defiantly not my goal. My nips have become abit sensative, I am using Nolva ED @ 20mg, and 400mg B-6. I think it may have something to to with the P-GH. I know that gaba can increase prolactin levels, and that is P-GH's main ingredeint. I still have 2 more months of the P-GH, I like it so far, I have noticed : improved sleep, Generally calmer/No anxeity, Possibly abit leaner from it. I ant tell if it helps me lean out, beacuse that is what I am doing. I will be buying more. I like it. I have had to slowly increase my dosage. I started @ .25ml twice a day. I am @ 35iu morning and 50iu in the evening. I still get the tingley legs and shortness fo breath. So, It still works. i have also increased my carb intake, I have founf that I am getting really really tired throughout the day, and just generally feel burnt out. I have also slowed training frequancly and increased sleeep. Just for the past few days. I figure I am better off letting my body get back to normal. I dont want to overtrain. That will not help me one bit. i feel much better this morning. I skipped cardio. I needed the sleep.

So, I cut my foot really bad. I needed a bunch of stiches. So, no cardio for me for a week or 2. I will lower my cals, and still lift all my weights. Just no cardio. Which sucks, bug time, I am just really starting to get where i want to be, and this shit happens. Go figure.

This is tuesday of week 7. I am stil @ 200lbs. I didnt lose anything, for some reason. I did however increase carbs last week. That must be it. I start my winni next week. I am looking forward to that. And, I may add in some Clen as well. or save it for post cycle therapy (pct), I will have to see. I may also do another 4 weeks T3, during the run with the winni. I have to take SO much more ephedrine caffeine. It is insane how the T3 makes you super sensative to stimulants.

Back