Kissing

JimmyG

I know you guys are probably going to think I'm a big loser (it's true anyway) but I needed some advice on kissing. I've never kissed a girl before but I finally found someone who's interested in me, I don't want to fuck up and give a bad first impression so I need some tips on what to do? I've asked my friends to tell me what exactly to do but they feel uncomfortable telling me details. I hope you guys can give me good advice. Maybe I should get busy with my right hand LOL. Later

first dont be in a hurry! tilt your head to the right or left, lean in with your mouth barely open, and just go. press gently with your lips upon contact. remember dont be in a hurry cuz it will get sloppy unless she is a slut then you can get sloppy.

are middle school kids now coming to these boards?

I'm not mocking you kid, but unless you have been on a island by yourself, i cant believe you are old enough to use the internet but havnet kissed a woman.

Some advice

Using mouthwash or breathmints before you kiss her might help. She's not going to kiss you again if your breath reeks unless she likes that sort of thing.

no offense but seriously how old are you? I ask since this is a site for steroids, anyway its something that you learn. Watch some movies

Hey, give the guy a break. I think that it's great he hasn't kissed until now. He should go slow and savor every moment of it. The first post of advice was the best. Yeah, do what he said. Remember, there's really no way to screw up kissing.

Satient2003

I learned to kiss from my mother, she was a great kisser. She told me that I kissed better than any of her other boyfriends. (Just jacking with you!)

I learned to kiss from my mother, she was a great kisser. She told me that I kissed better than any of her other boyfriends. (Just jacking with you!)[/QUOTE]
ROFLMAO

leave the kid alone i used to be a young w***** and im sure many others here were to. goeagles great advice.

Don't stick your tongue down (hopefully her) throat. If she wants to kiss, her tongue will find yours, so not to worry.

And don't worry about this so much. Its more instinct than you would think.

If you want to get her going before the kiss, then lightly touch her ears or something sensitive like that.

Johny J said:
are middle school kids now coming to these boards?

I'm not mocking you kid, but unless you have been on a island by yourself, i cant believe you are old enough to use the internet but havnet kissed a woman.
LOL!!!!! THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT

this is how its done!!!!

JimmyG said:
I know you guys are probably going to think I'm a big loser (it's true anyway) but I needed some advice on kissing. I've never kissed a girl before but I finally found someone who's interested in me, I don't want to fuck up and give a bad first impression so I need some tips on what to do? I've asked my friends to tell me what exactly to do but they feel uncomfortable telling me details. I hope you guys can give me good advice. Maybe I should get busy with my right hand LOL. Later
Well this is the way 2 do it right here ----> i was once in a club in japan,it was around 0100 in the morning and i met a hispanic chick. First i danced with here, kept eye contact asked about herself and got to know her then i left. Came back danced with here again kept eye contact, then here it hits when u know u got it (first look at here) ask yourself seriously does she like u and if ur confident dance a little closer. make a joke or something that will throw her off like i told her dont look into my eyes like that with a giggle and she said where do u want me 2 look at your nose and she did then looked back up so i pulled in a little closer put my face against hers and she did the same with closed eyes (in secret i was like i got it ) so i breathed against her neck and rubbed noses and i shot after it. See the key here is she's got to feel u and u got 2 know when 2 shoot in for yours (my results where good besides the point that she had a man ) but its proof that it works Oh yeah and when u kiss her just flow with her she shows her passion when she kisses

Last edited:
Back