Kratom - how does it compare?

Roush

I am banned!
Ok, so I keep seeing guys mentioning this kratom - for those of you who have used it, how does it compare ?

I have trouble falling asleep and turning my mind off at night,, the cure for this is simply to smoke a half a joint.. Would kratom be of any benefit to help me settle down and relax at night

Ok, so I keep seeing guys mentioning this kratom - for those of you who have used it, how does it compare ?

I have trouble falling asleep and turning my mind off at night,, the cure for this is simply to smoke a half a joint.. Would kratom be of any benefit to help me settle down and relax at night
Absolutely! Take a few grams of Red Thai in the evening and you'll feel very relaxed and mild euphoria. It removes the anxiety that keeps your mind running causing insomnia. When you sleep it will be much deeper with very vivid dreams.

It works well with some melatonin, too. The Kratom calms me down and makes me feel just plain old good - like there really isn't anything bad in my life. This allows the melatonin to do what nature intended it to do, put me to sleep. If you do this, get the sublingual type instead of the pills.

Does it make you feel itchy at all?
Opiate based pain pills make me itchy,, so just wondering

I have not felt itchy at all, but remember that Kratom is not actually an opiate at all. It binds with the opiate receptors, which is why you get many of the same feelings as opiates give (in a much lesser amount), but you also do not get all the negatives opiates give (including addiction and withdraw symptoms if you quit using it). I am a fan and since I have been taking it for a bit, my wife is a fan of its effects in me.

I have not felt itchy at all, but remember that Kratom is not actually an opiate at all. It binds with the opiate receptors, which is why you get many of the same feelings as opiates give (in a much lesser amount), but you also do not get all the negatives opiates give (including addiction and withdraw symptoms if you quit using it). I am a fan and since I have been taking it for a bit, my wife is a fan of its effects in me.
Do you know how many times I've heard."kratom makes makes me a nicer person".....seriously....ive been told that so many times over these last few years..............they be like.........."gosh Bert you sure are in a good mood" and I be like, "I sure am sista"

Do you know how many times I've heard."kratom makes makes me a nicer person".....seriously....ive been told that so many times over these last few years..............they be like.........."gosh Bert you sure are in a good mood" and I be like, "I sure am sista"

It definitely makes me nicer. This was a problem at first because my kindness made gay guys think I was interested in them. Not cool when I'm just being a good person. This must be how hot chicks feel, and why they wear a baseball cap at the gym that's pulled down over their eyes so nobody can make eye contact with them. Hahaha it's all good though. :)

It definitely makes me nicer. This was a problem at first because my kindness made gay guys think I was interested in them. Not cool when I'm just being a good person. This must be how hot chicks feel, and why they wear a baseball cap at the gym that's pulled down over their eyes so nobody can make eye contact with them. Hahaha it's all good though. :)

Straight or gay you love the attention, haha

Oh man, I already have gay men hitting on me...did not think about that! Well, it is ok, I understand I am irresistible to BOTH sexes...take the curse with the blessing. :)

I love the super indo, before bed. I just started a new job were I am putting in crazy hours, so the only time I can get to the gym is after work around 10pm. I usually have a good pump going afterword, heart rate is going, take 3 grams of the indo and 2 red vein and within twenty minutes I am calm and dozing off.

And I completely agree with Queefer and JohnJuan, I am definitely nicer, more relaxed, calm, laid back. Most times when I drive if there are morons driving slow in the left lane on the highway I GO FUCKING NUTS, but I drink my protein/kratom smoothie on my way to work and I usually don't even care. Just listening to the good music. This stuff is amazing, and I am not a rep nor do I have any personal involvement in the company.

I've just now heard of this and googled it...

There are some pretty good videos out by a cute girl with long sandy blondish hair that are pretty good.
and also has a link to a supplier that looks very reputable from all the feedback I've seen.

It has my attention... for sure!
... "not the gay stuff!" :Pat:

I've just now heard of this and googled it...

There are some pretty good videos out by a cute girl with long sandy blondish hair that are pretty good.
and also has a link to a supplier that looks very reputable from all the feedback I've seen.

It has my attention... for sure!
... "not the gay stuff!" :Pat:
I promise you we have the best kratom on the market at the best price. The reason being that most kratom sits in warehouses for months after being shipped from farmer to wholesaler to middleman, etc. It sits so long it becomes old and weak.
We get our kratom direct from the farmer in Indonesia so there is no wholesaler, middleman, etc., meaning you get the kratom fresh. It's so fresh it smells like the leaves were just picked off the kratom tree. With no middleman comes much lower pricing.
Check us out at undergroundsupps.com.

I love the super indo, before bed. I just started a new job were I am putting in crazy hours, so the only time I can get to the gym is after work around 10pm. I usually have a good pump going afterword, heart rate is going, take 3 grams of the indo and 2 red vein and within twenty minutes I am calm and dozing off.

And I completely agree with Queefer and JohnJuan, I am definitely nicer, more relaxed, calm, laid back. Most times when I drive if there are morons driving slow in the left lane on the highway I GO FUCKING NUTS, but I drink my protein/kratom smoothie on my way to work and I usually don't even care. Just listening to the good music. This stuff is amazing, and I am not a rep nor do I have any personal involvement in the company.

I love super Indo. That's my night time chill strain. I just started adding one ashwagandha caplet to my super indo which feels so relaxing it makes me melt in my chair.

Back