Lab PE Melanotan II

Still getting comments about my tan everywhere I go. Everyone is asking how I got so tan, how often I tan, etc. I just tell everyone I started using a new bronzer lol. Hitting 500mcg twice a week for a bit until I feel I'm as dark as I want. Tan is looking good. :)

I fucking love this stuff. I will be on MT2 for life lol. I'm dark as shit, I tanned today and my stomach looked almost black. Think its time to back down. Everywhere I go people are asking me how I got so tan. I've never been so dark in my life, and the tan is so even. The main side effects I've experienced is some mild nausea post injection and flushing of the skin. I have had a lot of little moles pop up all over but they are small and don't bother me. I have also acquired some freckles on my face. My acne scars are hardly even visible with the tan and my skin looks clearer. This will conclude my log for the MT2. I am cutting it to maintenance dose from now on and will cruise on that. Thanks again labPE. I am definitely impressed with your product.

good news, but what about their other peptides? going to get some igflr3, ghrp 2 and mod grf 129 and tb 500. labpe has the benefit of being new, so no negative feedback yet....

Mole development, especially on the neck and face is common. If you run smaller doses more frequently you can completely avoid the growth of any freckles and moles.

Last edited:
Back