Lab PE Melanotan II

Georgia... I thought you were being sarcastic, lol.... yes, I bought a 30mg bottle from direct line medical. I can give you a 20% off code!

I majored in math upon first entering college. I loved it.

Now tell me this...I have to order bac water too? Along with the MT2...and mix them both?

When I got my mt2 yesterday, it came with a 30ml vial of bac water. Mix the 10mg vail of mt2 with 1cc of bac water in the mt2 vial. load up a slin pin with the water. usually with all peps ill put the needle through the stopper and place it against the inside of the vial and gently push all that water to not saturate so quickly. I could be wrong though with the mt2 pep. its how i was told to do with ghrp and grf

Georgia... I thought you were being sarcastic, lol.... yes, I bought a 30mg bottle from direct line medical. I can give you a 20% off code!

No lol...unfortunately I wasn't. I'm new to this mixing shit together to form a product thingy. I have serious questions missy!

When I got my mt2 yesterday, it came with a 30ml vial of bac water. Mix the 10mg vail of mt2 with 1cc of bac water in the mt2 vial. load up a slin pin with the water. usually with all peps ill put the needle through the stopper and place it against the inside of the vial and gently push all that water to not saturate so quickly. I could be wrong though with the mt2 pep. its how i was told to do with ghrp and grf

So you do this each time you pin? Just pull out some 1cc of bac water....inject into vial...pull out your .5cc of actual MT2...and inject.

Do this EVERY time? Or is that one time enough?

Help me guys I am a fucktard with this :dunno:

So you do this each time you pin? Just pull out some 1cc of bac water....inject into vial...pull out your .5cc of actual MT2...and inject.

Do this EVERY time? Or is that one time enough?

Help me guys I am a fucktard with this :dunno:

1cc is good for the 10mg vial so after you put in the 1cc of bac water all you'll have to do is draw from the vial and pin. Idk how many mcg's itll give you

NO!!! lol Draw 1cc of Bac and put it into the vial of MT2.... just do it slowly and to the side of the bottle. Then slowly roll the bottle a few times slowly to get it to reconstitute. Draw .5cc and pin it SubQ (I go with an ass cheek cuz it made a small mark on my stomach when I did it there). 1x a day for 7-10 days then .3cc for maint. 1 or 2 xs a week depending on how dark you are or want to get.

Looking dark as shit today. Everyone is commenting on how tan I look. People keep asking me if I was outside a lot this weekend. My face is most noticeably brown because it normally doesn't tan very well. Very happy with this stuff. I'm already just about as dark as I'd like to go. Yesterday was the last day of the loading week. I will be doing .3 twice this week and then will probably move to .3 once a week starting next week to maintain.

NO!!! lol Draw 1cc of Bac and put it into the vial of MT2.... just do it slowly and to the side of the bottle. Then slowly roll the bottle a few times slowly to get it to reconstitute. Draw .5cc and pin it SubQ (I go with an ass cheek cuz it made a small mark on my stomach when I did it there). 1x a day for 7-10 days then .3cc for maint. 1 or 2 xs a week depending on how dark you are or want to get.

Perfect. Explained it all. I'll try out LabPE if their prices are pretty good

Hey guys. Lab PE has graciously agreed to allow me to log Melanotan II for them as well. I received the product yesterday. My bac water is scheduled to arrive on Monday so I will be beginning this then. I will be following the same protocol that sassy is currently utilizing. It is .5mg a day for the first week and then .3mg twice a week until I have reached the level of tan that I want. Then I will run .3mg a week to maintain. I have been tanning for years so I have a decent base tan to begin with. I generally tan 2-3 times a week for 15minutes. I use no bronzers, only a light moisturizer before tanning. I tend to burn somewhat easily if I tan longer than 15 minutes or two days in a row. I'm hoping this will help that not to occur and help me to reach the level of tan that I really desire. I am also hoping it will help make my body acne and acne scars less noticeable. I have attached a starting picture, I had to flex a little haha.

so there endorsing this? for human use? man there taking a risk in the "law suit" department. but your in the clear I guess.

Hope it go's well! :) MT2 was nice to me aswell to add a base for extra protection before the summer's start.

Looking dark as shit today. Everyone is commenting on how tan I look. People keep asking me if I was outside a lot this weekend. My face is most noticeably brown because it normally doesn't tan very well. Very happy with this stuff. I'm already just about as dark as I'd like to go. Yesterday was the last day of the loading week. I will be doing .3 twice this week and then will probably move to .3 once a week starting next week to maintain.

.3-.5mg e7d I found good as maintaining dose. id even say 0.5mg every 2 weeks if out alot.

so there endorsing this? for human use? man there taking a risk in the "law suit" department. but your in the clear I guess.

Hope it go's well! :) MT2 was nice to me aswell to add a base for extra protection before the summer's start.

we assume that you are using our peptides for research only.

here's our disclaimer:

Use of Product:

Suppliers products are intended primarily for research purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels, in supplier literature furnished to Buyer, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for safety and efficacy in food, drug, and medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to supplier that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from supplier and/or materials produced with products purchased from supplier in accordance with the practices of reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer further warrants to supplier that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce. Buyer realizes that, since supplier products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer's customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. If the products purchased from supplier are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, Buyer will verify supplier assay of the products. No products purchased from supplier shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.

All the products are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise stated on product labels . They are NOT for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetic, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications. YOU MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OF AGE. The listing of a material on this website does not constitute a license to, or a recommendation for its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and trained individuals. In purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use. Customer represents and warrants to us that from customer's own independent review and study they are fully aware and knowledgeable about (I) the health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased; (II) industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards; (III) the need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with products; and (IV) government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such products. We reserve the right to limit sales of products or not to sell products to unqualified customers.

ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH purposes ONLY.
· Under NO circumstances shall/should ANY of these materials be used for recreational purposes nor human consumption!
·All customers are ASSUMED to be legal researchers or licensed researchers. IF you or your affiliates are NOT then WE DO NOT KNOW THIS and you will be held liable for FRAUD/DECEIT!

Yeah I'm dark as shit now. Every person I come up to comments on how tan I am. I even was told I was almost as dark as a black guy that was standing right next to me lol. I'm dropping to the maintanance dose now and just going to tan 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes again. Moles are popping up all over that I didn't know were there. I have begun to get some freckles too. My acne scars on my back are a whole lot less visible now too. I love this stuff, i'm sold.

0.5cc? That would be 5mg! You mean 0.5mg right???

Back