Lab PE Melanotan II

Holy shit this stuff is potent. I'm darker already than i've ever been. Even when I spent whole summers outside. Its looking like a really even tan too. My face is wayy tanner than I've ever seen. It doesn't usually tan as easily. I tanned again for 20 minutes on Thursday, took yesterday off and spent some time in the sun today. I uploaded a current pic..idk if it does justice to how drastic the difference is that I see already. I don't think I will be loading for long. Probably jumping on that maintanance dose real soon.

Yeah! I can see a diff.... You are lucky you can stay in the bed longer than me... If I was in there 20 minutes at a time, I would be black right now, lol. I posted some side by side pics of before, throughout and current (you can see the progress big time that way).

Yeah! I can see a diff.... You are lucky you can stay in the bed longer than me... If I was in there 20 minutes at a time, I would be black right now, lol. I posted some side by side pics of before, throughout and current (you can see the progress big time that way).

Lol bout to go check those out. I'm loving this stuff. Getting dark as night.

Is your face getting a little oily or anything? Just curious cuz mine did with the greatwhite one. I's going to be trying Labpe next and might change to MT1 to see if I can get the same results without the sides of the oily skin....

Is your face getting a little oily or anything? Just curious cuz mine did with the greatwhite one. I's going to be trying Labpe next and might change to MT1 to see if I can get the same results without the sides of the oily skin....

Well my face always gets a little oily cause I stay on test all the time so idk. I have to wipe it down with a paper towel like every couple hours. LabPE's stuff is def legit though...and its free shipping which is nice.

Yeah LabPE has graciously sent me some MT2 and some Argireline acetate which I will be keeping a log on for them. I can't wait to try the Argireline acetate and see if it helps with the smiling/thinking wrinkles i am getting. They shipped same day so I am excited to be getting it any day now!

Yeah LabPE has graciously sent me some MT2 and some Argireline acetate which I will be keeping a log on for them. I can't wait to try the Argireline acetate and see if it helps with the smiling/thinking wrinkles i am getting. They shipped same day so I am excited to be getting it any day now!

Sweet it came really fast for me. Nicely packaged too.

lol I am sorry.... I am horrible with mg, ml, cc etc... I used one full insulin needle. I used 1cc insulin needle

I think that is 1ml? Shoot... so if I am pinning .3 (three small ticks, wtf is that mathematically)? LOL I am an idiot apparently...

I think that is 1ml? Shoot... so if I am pinning .3 (three small ticks, wtf is that mathematically)? LOL I am an idiot apparently...

Thanks sas. I went to peptideguide and it explained it but I thought u meant 100units/1cc so its ok I have problems understanding the measurements all the time and thank you :angel2:

lol Your welcome. I am still confused... hope I have been doing the amount I am supposed to be doing... I think I am lol

Mine starts at 10 and ends at 100 and goes in increments of 10

10, 20, 30, 40....100

... so to the half mark before 10 is 500mcg? Right? Thats how I loaded. Just dbl checking....

Back