ladies, plz dont try choking a guy while he's fucking you

Maybe she had been with one of those blokes that like choking and she thought you might like it...... or as bombshell said she like it.

Now don't get me wrong i have never tried it but there is alot of it out there. Micheal Hutchison, David Carradene. Apparently its like sniffing amyle nitrate but better.

Bloody dam dangerous tho.......... just sniff the amyle i say.

well i gave her the chance at round two and every went very very well..

shes a girl that likes it rough.. that's for sure... but alll and all it was am amazing experience...

who would have known an innocent looking girl like that is such a freak!

u sound like a pussy

she probably went and told all her friends ur a fag and ur muscles are just for show

should of choked her back

u sound like a pussy

she probably went and told all her friends ur a fag and ur muscles are just for show

should of choked her back

well well.. we have a shit talker.. your first post too..

i love it...

yea, ur right in a sense.. she just caught me by suprise... wasn't expecting anything like that out of her...

lmfao.. i guess i got :owned: huh???

glad you decided to do it again choke her a bit next time bet she squirts all over. u don't hve too choke her though till she passes out. its not ufc!!

i know what you mean, I love chokin a girl but cant stand a girls hands around my neck.
As for the pissin/squirting that can be pretty hot......as long as she accidentally doesnt shit on you. thats an entirely different story. trust me

Back