Ladies, What do you consider to be 'well endowed'?

Hahaha This is a good one... Nothing under 5.5 and nothing over 8... I have only had one perfect one in my sex career and he was about 7 and girthy but not too girthy... lol I am blushing hard core at work... luckily I am alone in my office.... I have not had many as I have always been in long term relationships but I had a bf for 4 years that was about 4 and I was dying... not in a good way. It is also the shape and how it sits when erect. And the head... and of course if you know how to move it. The one thing that bothered me about Mr Perfect Penis, lol, was that he would get so turned on when I was turned on that he had to stop for a sec and it would make me lose my momentum.

I do this sometimes too, it drives my gf nuts. If I know I'm gonna be a little quick on the trigger than I just make sure I go down on her before we start fucking so if I blow it or have to keep stopping she still gets at least one. I'm away for work two out of four weeks so I have no control at all the first few days I'm back. The more we fuck though, the quicker she's getting off so it hasn't been as much of a problem lately. Worst case scenario I just cuddle with her or make out with her until I feel like going for round two. Then I'm usually fine.

oh: I'm a little over 6 but have been told I'm thicker than normal. Have had girls that were impressed and girls that said they've had bigger. nobody has complained though. I used to think it was a big deal, but the more sex I have I'm starting to think that as long you're in the 5''-8'' range then you're good. Just gotta get in the right position and the right angle and most of them will get off. Some of them are just bitches though and don't get off without oral. I like Jim Jeffries opinion on the subject. 'I don't care if you had an orgasm. I've made other girls have orgasms. Don't blame me. You're cunts broken!'

Last edited:
6" checking in.

I've never thought of myself as very big but this one time I was with a pretty inexperienced girl who must have only been with micropenises before because as she was giving me the worst blowjob ever she suddenly pulls it out of her mouth and utters, "Ohh you're sooo big." I nearly shat myself and tried to contain my laughter. Eventually I was just like.. "wait.... really? SWEET!"

6" checking in.

I've never thought of myself as very big but this one time I was with a pretty inexperienced girl who must have only been with micropenises before because as she was giving me the worst blowjob ever she suddenly pulls it out of her mouth and utters, "Ohh you're sooo big." I nearly shat myself and tried to contain my laughter. Eventually I was just like.. "wait.... really? SWEET!"

Good story bro! I bet you felt like a pimp !! Good for you man!

I'm 6.75 x 6"

No girl has ever said it was small, all have made a comment saying its defs on the thicker side.

It really comes down to what the girl has had in the past. One girl has only slept with 1 other guy and he was asian (no racist) and she kept saying it was "so big", this other girl who had a few more partners in the past said she's had bigger and it wasn't amazingly large but still on the bigger side.

Seems like as longas you're 5.5 with decent girth you'll be fine. I wish mine was longer though. I've even been with 2 asian girls and both could take the whole thing and seems like they wanted more D:

Look small large doesn't even matter as long as your happy with your partner. My wife never asks for sex. I'm very generous orally & she feels embarrassed to cum & thinks its gross. She only gives me head maybe twice a year & scrapes me with her teeth. When I'm in her she pleads with me to hurry up & finish. We have sex maybe 4 times a year. We measured me at 8 inches. She is a perfect wife & mother in all other aspects. Point being don't think being endowed can't come with its own set of problems. I thought about going outside of relationship but masturbation seems a lot less complicated.

Back